- Duration 40 Hours
- Locations Al Maadi Cairo Governorate Egypt
This course will help you maximize accounting process efficiency across the enterprise, while still achieving a high level of information and setup security. It will teach you how Oracle General Ledger integrates with the eBusiness Suite of applications.
- Describe the implementation considerations
- Understand how Oracle General Ledger integrates with the eBusiness Suite of applications
- Identify the steps required to complete the accounting cycle
- Oracle General Ledger Process
- Using Accounting Setup Manager
- Basic Journal Entries
- Summary Accounts
- Advanced Journal Entries
- Advanced Security
- Financial Budgeting
- Period Close
- Financial Reporting
- Oracle Advanced Global Intercompany System
Founded and headquartered in Anaheim, California, New Horizons Learning Centers was named the world's largest independent training company by IDC.
The Company is both an operator and franchisor of training centers that offer a broad range of Technical Training, Desktop Application, Business Skills and English Language courses for all levels of users in multiple delivery methods and formats.
New Horizons provides approximately three million student days of instruction annually with location around the globe.
New Horizons sets the pace of innovative training programs that meet the changing needs of the industry. With 2400 qualified instructors in over 2100 classrooms at 300 centers in 60 counters around the world.
New Horizons offers more courses, at more times, in more delivery methods than any other training company.See all New Horizons Egypt courses