- Duration 24 Hours
- Locations Al Maadi Cairo Governorate Egypt
Oracle R12.1 E-Business Essentials for Implementers training helps you build a functional foundation for any E-Business Suite Fundamentals course. It's ideal for those who have implemented Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12 or Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1.
Navigate within R12.1 Oracle E-Business Suite
- Understand conceptually the major architectural components of R12.1 Oracle E-Business Suite
- Describe basic concepts of R12.1 Oracle System Administration
- Define key and descriptive Flexfields
- Identify shared entities across R12.1 Oracle E-Business Suite
- Describe features and benefits of Multiple Organization Access Control (MOAC)
- Create Oracle Alerts and test a Periodic Alert
- Learn the key features and benefits of R12.1 Oracle Workflow
- Understand basic features of Oracle Business Intelligence (OBI) Applications
- Overview of Enterprise Work Structures
- R12.1 Oracle E-Business Essentials for Implementers: Overview
- Navigating in R12.1 Oracle Applications
- Introduction to R12.1 Oracle Applications
- Fundamentals of System Administration
- Fundamentals of Flexfields
- Shared Entities and Integration
- Fundamentals of Multiple-Organization and Multiple-Organization Access Control (MOAC)
- Fundamentals of Oracle Workflow & Alerts
- Oracle Business Intelligence (OBI) Applications: Overview
Founded and headquartered in Anaheim, California, New Horizons Learning Centers was named the world's largest independent training company by IDC.
The Company is both an operator and franchisor of training centers that offer a broad range of Technical Training, Desktop Application, Business Skills and English Language courses for all levels of users in multiple delivery methods and formats.
New Horizons provides approximately three million student days of instruction annually with location around the globe.
New Horizons sets the pace of innovative training programs that meet the changing needs of the industry. With 2400 qualified instructors in over 2100 classrooms at 300 centers in 60 counters around the world.
New Horizons offers more courses, at more times, in more delivery methods than any other training company.See all New Horizons Egypt courses