In this course, participants learn how to set up Oracle Cash Management and the other applications that integrate with it. They learn how to set up security profiles and security grants to control access to the application and set up access controls for multiple organizations. Participants learn how to create banks, bank branches and bank accounts; transfer cash between bank accounts; manage and reconcile bank statements; work with bank balances, and calculate interest. They learn how Cash Management uses Oracle Sub ledger Accounting to generate accounting entries. They learn how to create cash pools, generate cash positions and cash forecasts to manage their cash cycles. This course will be applicable for customers who have implemented Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12 or Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1.
- Transfer funds between bank accounts
- Reconcile bank statements
- Describe how to work with cash pools, cash positioning, and cash forecasting
- Describe the accounting events generated for bank activity
- Work with bank balances and calculate interest
- Set up bank statement cashflows from bank file, payments, receipts, and miscellaneous transactions
- Describe the SEPA Credit Transfer and its components
- Set up security for bank account access
- Explain how to set up Oracle Cash Management and related applications
- Create bank accounts
- Overview of Enterprise Work Structures
- Oracle Cash Management Overview
- Cash Management Security
- Setting Up Oracle Cash Management
- Creating Bank Accounts
- Bank Transfers
- Managing Bank Statements
- Reconciling Bank Statements
- Cash Pools
- Cash Positioning
- Cash Forecasting
- Accounting Events
- Balances and Interest
About New Horizons Egypt
Founded and headquartered in Anaheim, California, New Horizons Learning Centers was named the world's largest independent training company by IDC.
The Company is both an operator and franchisor of training centers that offer a broad range of Technical Training, Desktop Application, Business Skills and English Language courses for all levels of users in multiple delivery methods and formats.
New Horizons provides approximately three million student days of instruction annually with location around the globe.
New Horizons sets the pace of innovative training programs that meet the changing needs of the industry. With 2400 qualified instructors in over 2100 classrooms at 300 centers in 60 counters around the world.
New Horizons offers more courses, at more times, in more delivery methods than any other training company.See all New Horizons Egypt courses