- Duration 32 Hours
- Locations Al Maadi Cairo Governorate Egypt
Oracle Assets can help enterprises lower administrative costs by streamlining data management. In this course you will learn the fundamental concepts and implementation considerations of Oracle Asset Management. Concepts are learned through a series of tutorials, demonstrations, and practices. Upon completing this class you should be able to explain the Asset Management process from Asset Data Flow to the General Ledger, plan an Asset Management implementation, and Implement Oracle Assets, including the setting up of Asset Books, Mass Asset Additions, Asset Depreciation and Tax Accounting. Hands on practices and guided demonstrations supplement the student learning.
- Describe adjustment transactions and how to use the physical inventory feature
- Describe the Oracle Assets depreciation process
- Explain asset retirements and the proper recording of accounting transactions, including running the Calculate Gains and Losses program and reinstatements of retired assets
- Describe the asset financial information and transaction history inquiry process
- Describe the key asset management reports and explain the use of the different reporting tools, including Web ADI and XML Publisher
- Describe the tax accounting process, including creating a tax book, adding assets to the tax book using Initial Mass Copy and Periodic Mass Copy, and adding assets manually
- Identify the key implementation issues regarding Oracle Asset Management fundamental topics
- Describe the overall Asset Management process from setup through asset data flow to the General Ledger
- Describe the Oracle Assets setup steps
- Describe the three types of asset books – corporate, tax and budget; the setup options; and the use and process flow of the Security by Book feature
- Explain the Oracle Assets accounting process
- Identify the key functional areas that are part of Oracle Asset Management
- Explain how to define asset categories
- Discuss the requirements for adding assets manually, including the required fields, descriptive details, depreciation rules, and assignments
- Explain the mass additions process
- Explain how to add CIP assets manually, via mass additions and through Capital Projects
- Overview of Oracle Asset Management
- Asset Controls Setup
- Asset Books
- Asset Categories
- Manual Asset Additions
- Mass Asset Additions
- CIP Asset Additions
- Asset Adjustments and Maintenance
- Asset Retirements
- Asset Accounting
- Asset Inquiry and Reporting
- Tax Accounting
Founded and headquartered in Anaheim, California, New Horizons Learning Centers was named the world's largest independent training company by IDC.
The Company is both an operator and franchisor of training centers that offer a broad range of Technical Training, Desktop Application, Business Skills and English Language courses for all levels of users in multiple delivery methods and formats.
New Horizons provides approximately three million student days of instruction annually with location around the globe.
New Horizons sets the pace of innovative training programs that meet the changing needs of the industry. With 2400 qualified instructors in over 2100 classrooms at 300 centers in 60 counters around the world.
New Horizons offers more courses, at more times, in more delivery methods than any other training company.See all New Horizons Egypt courses