- Locations: Al Maadi Cairo Governorate Egypt
- Duration: 32 Hours
This course will be applicable for customers who have implemented Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12 or Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1. In this course, students will learn how to set up and use Oracle Receivables to manage receivables processing. Students learn how to manage parties and customer accounts, how to process invoices using Auto-Invoice, how to enter and complete invoices, and to perform other relevant invoice actions. Students will also learn bill presentment architecture processes, setup for credit management, the receipt process, tax processing, and period closing. Students will learn how the Receivables application fits into Oracle’s e-Business Suite of applications. This is accomplished through a series of tutorials, supplemented with hands-on exercises.
- Understand the overall order to cash process from Order Entry through Bank Reconciliation
- Understand key areas in the Order to Cash Life Cycle
- Explain how the Receivables processing is positioned within the Order to Cash Life Cycle
- Describe the overall Receivables process
- Manage parties and customer accounts
- Describe the Auto-Invoice process
- Explain bill presentment architecture processes
- Understand Credit Management
- Identify credit management processing
- Understand setup information related to invoicing
- Describing the receipt process
- Understand setup information related to receipts
- Understand the tax accounting process
- Understand Sub-ledger Accounting as it relates to period closing
- Order to Cash Lifecycle Overview
- Overview of Oracle Receivables Process
- Manage Parties and Customer Accounts
- Process Invoices Using Auto-Invoice
- Process Invoices
- Bill Presentment Architecture
- Credit Management
- Implement Customer Invoicing
- Implement Receipts
- Tax Processing
- Period Closing
- Appendix A: Bank Reconciliation
About New Horizons Egypt
Founded and headquartered in Anaheim, California, New Horizons Learning Centers was named the world's largest independent training company by IDC.
The Company is both an operator and franchisor of training centers that offer a broad range of Technical Training, Desktop Application, Business Skills and English Language courses for all levels of users in multiple delivery methods and formats.
New Horizons provides approximately three million student days of instruction annually with location around the globe.
New Horizons sets the pace of innovative training programs that meet the changing needs of the industry. With 2400 qualified instructors in over 2100 classrooms at 300 centers in 60 counters around the world.
New Horizons offers more courses, at more times, in more delivery methods than any other training company.See all New Horizons Egypt courses