Oracle HRMS enables you to create the work structure components to represent your enterprise. As a best practice in configuring your work structures, you can use Oracle HRMS Configuration Workbench. This course enables you to define the common data that your enterprise requires such as the unique structures for job, position, and other business entities. You learn how to represent the different business models of an enterprise, define business groups, organizations, and organization hierarchies. The topics in this course show you how to synchronize the financial reporting structures with the HR reporting structures for budget planning and analysis. You will also be able to define government-reporting structures like reporting categories and assignment statuses to satisfy the requirements for government reports.
- Recognize different types of enterprise business models
- Represent the different enterprise business models in Oracle HRMS
- Identify the work structure components and their usage
- Define the unique structure of business entities such as jobs, positions, and grades
- Create business groups, locations, and organizations
- Set up organization hierarchies
- Represent the financial reporting structures
- Automatically create HR Organizations based on GL Account Combinations
- Represent legal and government reporting structures
- Define organization information for government mandated reporting
- Define jobs and positions
- Define and change position hierarchies
- Setup Checklists
- Setup workers compensation
- Overview of Enterprise Work Structures
- Understanding Work Structure Components 1
- Understanding Work Structure Components 2
- Understanding Work Structure Components 3
- Setting up Enterprise Work Structures
- Creating a Business Group
- Creating Locations
- Creating Organizations
- Representing Financial Reporting Structure
- Representing Government Reporting Structures (US)
- Representing Jobs and Positions
- Position Hierarchies
- Mass Move Updates
- Understanding Checklists
- Setting up Workers Compensation (US)
About New Horizons Egypt
Founded and headquartered in Anaheim, California, New Horizons Learning Centers was named the world's largest independent training company by IDC.
The Company is both an operator and franchisor of training centers that offer a broad range of Technical Training, Desktop Application, Business Skills and English Language courses for all levels of users in multiple delivery methods and formats.
New Horizons provides approximately three million student days of instruction annually with location around the globe.
New Horizons sets the pace of innovative training programs that meet the changing needs of the industry. With 2400 qualified instructors in over 2100 classrooms at 300 centers in 60 counters around the world.
New Horizons offers more courses, at more times, in more delivery methods than any other training company.See all New Horizons Egypt courses