- Locations: Al Maadi Cairo Governorate Egypt
- Duration: 16 Hours
The Oracle HRMS Implement and Use FastFormula course gives you the fundamental skills that you will need to create, and maintain FastFormulas in HRMS. You will learn about different formula types, the seeded formulas, and how to adapt them. Specifically you will be introduced to the FastFormula required syntax, the use of global values, database items, data types, conditional logic, functions, user tables and their validation. You will also learn how to use FastFormula with QuickPaint Reports and Assignment sets.
- Explain the different formula types
- Explain the difference between the predefined, seeded, generated and user defined formulas
- Adapt seeded and generated formulas to meet the needs of your enterprise
- Write well structured and efficient FastFormulas
- Write formulas using the FastFormula Assistant
- Use conditional logic, Boolean operators, functions and user tables in your formulas
- Create, modify, and use FastFormulas for validation
- Use conversion functions in your formulas
- Explain the use of FastFormulas for Quick Paint Reports and Assignment Sets
- Create FastFormulas to define rules for Business Administration
- Create, modify, and use FastFormulas for Payroll Processing
- Create, modify, and use FastFormulas for PTO Accrual Plans
- Introduction to Oracle FastFormula
- Basic Syntax and Structure
- Advanced Syntax and Examples
- Introduction to Using FastFormula
- Using Oracle FastFormula in Benefits Administration
- Using FastFormula in Oracle Payroll
- Using FastFormula with Absence Management and PTO Accrual Plans
- Using Formulas to Define Business Rules
About New Horizons Egypt
Founded and headquartered in Anaheim, California, New Horizons Learning Centers was named the world's largest independent training company by IDC.
The Company is both an operator and franchisor of training centers that offer a broad range of Technical Training, Desktop Application, Business Skills and English Language courses for all levels of users in multiple delivery methods and formats.
New Horizons provides approximately three million student days of instruction annually with location around the globe.
New Horizons sets the pace of innovative training programs that meet the changing needs of the industry. With 2400 qualified instructors in over 2100 classrooms at 300 centers in 60 counters around the world.
New Horizons offers more courses, at more times, in more delivery methods than any other training company.See all New Horizons Egypt courses