- Locations: Al Asiri
- Duration: 40 Hours
Course provides students with the technical skills required to write basic Transact-SQL queries for Microsoft SQL Server 2012. This course is the foundation for all SQL Server-related disciplines; namely, Database Administration, Database Development and Business Intelligence.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Working knowledge of relational databases.
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and its core functionality.
- Before attending this course, students should have:
- Basic understanding of virtualization technology (Classroom labs utilize virtual machines)
This course is intended for Database Administrators, Database Developers, and Business Intelligence professionals. The course will very likely be well attended by SQL power users who aren’t necessarily database-focused or plan on taking the exam; namely, report writers, business analysts and client application developers.
- Module 1: Introduction to Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- Module 2: Getting Started with SQL Azure
- Module 3: Introduction to T-SQL Querying
- Module 4: Writing SELECT Queries
- Module 5: Querying Multiple Tables
- Module 6: Sorting and Filtering Data
- Module 7: Working with SQL Server 2012 Data Types
- Module 8: Using Built-In Functions
- Module 9: Grouping and Aggregating Data
- Module 10: Using Subqueries
- Module 11: Using Table Expressions
- Module 12: Using Set Operators
- Module 13: Using Window Ranking, Offset and Aggregate Functions
- Module 14: Pivoting and Grouping Sets
- Module 15: Querying SQL Server Metadata
- Module 16: Executing Stored Procedures
- Module 17: Programming with T-SQL
- Module 18: Implementing Error Handling
- Module 19: Implementing Transactions
- Module 20: Improving Query Performance
About InfoCenter Training & Consulting
INFOCENTER TRAINING & CONSULTING was established to meet the demands and challenges of providing businesses with the cutting edge advantage in the fields of computer Technology and human resTheirce management. Since its inception INFOCENTER has been providing the region with wide range of unsurpassed technical services and end users training cTheirses. Through the years of continued success, INFOCENTER has built a firm reputation for delivering premium services to client based on its renowned Total Quality Solution concept applied to every endeavor. INFOCENTER is a customer-focused organization and is truly committed to helping its clients realize their greatest professional potentials.
INFOCENTER has built a wonderful training environment in Qatar, coupled in the partnership and association with the leading worldwide training providers. Their aim is to serve the community efficiently to advance the growth in the professional competence. They seek to put forward Their resTheirces and long term experience to bring genuine, valuable and various improvements to the community.See all InfoCenter Training & Consulting courses