- Price TBA
- Duration 72 Hours
- Locations 5 mesaha square , dokki
- Module 1: Introduction to Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- Module 2: Introduction to Transact-SQL Querying
- Module 3: Writing SELECT Queries
- Module 4: Querying Multiple Tables
- Module 5: Sorting and Filtering Data
- Module 6: Working with SQL Server Denali Data Types
- Module 7: Using Built-In Functions
- Module 8: Grouping and Aggregating Data
- Module 9: Using Sub queries
- Module 10: Using Table Expressions
- Module 11: Use Set Operators
- Module 12: Using Window Ranking, Offset and Aggregate Functions
- Module 13: Pivoting and Grouping Sets
- Module 14: Querying SQL Server Metadata
- Module 15: Executing Stored Procedures
- Module 16: Programming with T-SQL
- Module 17: Implementing Error Handling
- Module 18: Implementing Transactions
- Module 19: Improving Query Performance
It is the first and largest provider of computer software and hardware training in Egypt.
We_They is fast growing training provider over 20 years of experience in the delivery of computer training.
Our organization is dedicated to provide education excellence to meet the needs of each technology, simultaneously, as customer expand designed solutions to meet his particular organization's business needs.
Also Compuek is aimed by great companies and institutions for training their human resources looking for their progress and growth, and to make HR learn this promising technology at that time. For 20 years, the center is supplying the career market by highly qualified HR members who having broad minded, acquired with high technique and capable to work on the most difficult systems by all easiness and facility.
Computek is distinguished by its remote sighted management that enjoyed advanced thinking and firmness in order to enable the trainees to get as much training as possible by easy and simple way and in fine, splendid, and very organized training halls acquired with high capability PCs that are continuously upgraded to maintain high performance.See all Computek Training Center courses