- Price TBA
- Duration TBA
- Locations 43 Masaken El Saudia St. El Sawah , Cairo , Egypt
Provide the delegates with an understanding about WHAT IS 6 SIGMA and its value as a tool for improving customer satisfaction and business performance. How to evaluate processes through development of key performance indicators and set up objectives for improvement processes. Tools and techniques of quality improvement .introduction to statistical tools of analysis .how to set up and manage a SIX-SIGMA project in an organization.
- Six sigma concepts
- Organizing for six sigma (role of champion, black belt, green belt)
- Training for six sigma
- Project selection and managing projects
- Industry specific case studies
- Developing six sigma metrics
- Drafting a six-sigma deployment plan
- Identify typical six-sigma projects
- Concept of DFSS
- Overview of statistical methods and tools.
BCI Egypt is considered to be one of the leading companies in the fields of Certification, Training, food safety, and hospitality,
BCI-Egypt also may be considered to be a promising company in a lot of fields like inspection, verification, testing, risk management, etc.
BCI is registered and approved from the Accreditation Body (JAS-ANZ) which is the biggest Accreditation body all over the world.
BCI Egypt is registered in Egyptian IMC (Industrial Modernization Centre) under the code (B-50231) and registered also in the EOS (Egyptian Organization for Standardization) and the NQI (the National Quality Institute)
BCI Egypt is registered also in the Egyptian ITC (Industrial Training Center) under the code (B-50231)
In addition to that, BCI Egypt is approved from the National Quality Institute as a training provider.See all British Cenrtification Inc courses