Course detailsMistake Proofing, also known as Poka Yoke, is a powerful problem-solving technique that provides fast, accurate and effective solutions to most manufacturing-related problems. Its analysis methods can be used for all processes, whether they are technical or transactional.
Developed by Dr. Shigeo Shingo in 1961, it aims to achieve ultra-low defect levels by tackling human errors in the workplace head-on. Shown to be remarkably successful, Mistake Proofing programs and applications can now be found worldwide. This technique is most often deployed in production and design processes and is commonly integrated into many improvement programs and quality systems.
To become a world-class competitor, an organization must adopt a philosophy and practices of producing zero-defects. Mistake Proofing methods are one of the proven means of achieving this goal.
This course aims to assist the participants to:
Understand the concept of zero quality control environment and mistake proofing concepts and how mistake-proof systems and devices are applied to prevent mistakes from becoming defects.
Select and acquire the use of various mistake-proof methods in different situations.
Develop a system that will automatically detect and correct error at every stage.
This course is particularly suitable for and benefit to Quality Engineers, Quality Managers, Process Improvement Managers, Business Process Owners, Process Specialists or any personnel involved in Technical, Maintenance, Production, Process Control and Improvement activities.
i. Introduction to Zero Quality Control (ZQC)
a. Why mistakes are made?
b. Strategies for Zero Defects
ii. Introduction to Mistake Proofing
a. The purpose of Mistake Proofing
b. Mistake proofing principle and concept
c. Mistake proofing methods
II. Mistake Proofing Steps
i. Process mapping
ii. FMEA Analysis
iii. Root Cause Analysis
iv. Develop Mistake Proofing Solutions
v. Verify and Implement Mistake Proofing Solutions
vi. Develop Control Plan
Job roles this course is suitable / will prepare you forThis course is particularly suitable for and benefit to Quality Engineers , Quality Managers , Process Improvement Managers , Business Process Owners , Process Specialists or any personnel involved in Technical , Maintenance , Production , Process Control and Improvement activities.
About Al Moalem Institute
Al Moalem Institute (Bahrain)
For nearly a quarter century, Al-Moalem Institute (AMI) has started delivering its noble mission which is training and developing human resources in the Kingdom of Bahrain and the Arabian region.
This is an essential national mission, thus, we have reaped its benefits through all who have participated in Al-Moalem Institute long or short term programmes. AMI has trained over 50,000 candidates over this period and still it offers its programmes seeking for the best and
Excellency, benefiting from the best experts and consultants with high knowledge and experience, and from the provision of international professional certifications and accreditations.
The prominent vocational training reference and provider for career advancement and professional development in nationally and regionally.
Committed in providing quality and excellent training services, management advisory and be a pacesetter in providing advanced and modern strategies in training delivery and management by providing best resources and specialized and internationally recognized trainers.
- Customer Satisfaction
- Passion for Excellence
- Teamwork and Cooperation
- Continuous Improvement
- Organization and implementation of courses and specialized training programs and professional.
- Design programs and workshops, especially depending on the nature and working environment of customers.
- Implementation of training and collaboration with other international organizations.
- Organize forums, conferences and cultural events.
- Identification and analysis of training needs.
- Design and engineering standard and program excellence for organizations.
- Training and guidance of job seekers in preparation for the Arab market.
- Assess and conduct career orientation and vocational guidance.
- Management consulting, financial and design of functional organizational structure.
Areas of Expertise
- Human Resources Programs
- Project Management
- Finance and Accounting
- Business Excellence and Quality Management Systems
- Information and Communications Technology
- Engineering (i.e CADD Courses, Primavera and Staad Pro Training)
- Occupational Safety and Health
- General and Business English Language
- Soft Skills
- 25 Years of Excellence Provision of Human Resources Development
- First Institute Certified with ISO 9001 Quality Management System in the Kingdom of Bahrain
- Granted by Tamkeen to provide the biggest Arabic Leadership Training Programme
- Awarded an Excellence Performance for Quality Assessment by the Ministry of Labour
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.