- Locations: Oman
- Duration: 35 Hours
- ISO 9001:2015 is part of the ISO 9000 family of standards. It is an internationally recognized Quality Management Systems.
- ISO 9001:2015 is focused on customer expectations and customer satisfaction
- ISO 9001 evaluates appropriateness and effectiveness of the organization's quality management system.
- Job satisfaction, employee Quality awareness, improved morale, and improved operational results will be the outcome of ISO 9001:2015 Legal and regulatory requirements
ISO 9001:205 has five categories of Quality Management
- Quality Management System
- Management Responsibility
- Resource Management
- Process Management
- Measurement, Analysis and Improvement
- Improved Consistency Operational Efficiency
- Explore to new Markets
- Reducing Cost and Improved product performance
- Reduced waste and rework
- Higher Quality and Greater Demand
About Integrated Management Training & Consultancy (IMTC)
IMTC Group has been established primarily to satisfy the needs of Individuals, Institution and Industries through education, training and consulting. Many people reach a saturation in their career after sometime since the experiential knowledge is only limited to the opportunity available in the workplace. But few come out successfully because of their attention to looking at learning opportunities beyond the boundaries of the workplace. Similarly many organisations focus on the current needs of the development which would be useful for sustaining the business. There are a few organisations which invest in future which is what makes them different from others and be a world-class. The focus of such organisations is to invest in human capital through training and development.
There are many factories in the form of colleges and universities which produces qualified graduates year on year. But there is a huge gap between the capability available and the requirement of the industry. Many organisations have to spend big sums of money to prepare the students have a smooth transition from Institute to Industry. Institutes which look into the needs of the industry rather than concentrating only on the academic curriculum are very few.See all Integrated Management Training & Consultancy (IMTC) courses