This course aims to provide participants who have an existing basic knowledge of, or experience in, quality management:
- Awareness about the revision of ISO 9001 (ISO/CD 9001:2015),
- Upcoming changes in the standard
- How will the revision impact your business
- What you need to do to prepare
- With an understanding of the management systems approach and the requirements of ISO 9001, and
- To provide a basis for participants who wish to go on to complete IRCA-certified QMS auditor training courses.
On completion, successful participants will be able to:
- Understand and explain the purpose and benefits of a quality management system.
- Understand and outline the structure and content of ISO 9001 and its relationship with ISO 9000.
- Understand and explain the specific quality management-related requirements of ISO 9001.
- The course is certified by IRCA.
The participants are recommended to have the following prior knowledge before attending this course:
- Knowledge of management systems through the Plan-Do-Check-Act cycle
- Knowledge of quality management, consisting of:
- A basic knowledge of the concepts of quality management and the relationship between quality management and customer satisfaction
- An understanding of commonly used quality management terms and definitions, as given in ISO 9000.
- An introduction to the concept of quality, its basic concepts, and terminology associated with quality management.
- Introduction to the benefits that may be achieved through implementation of an ISO 9001:2008 compliant systems. Introduction to the ISO 9000 series of standards
- Detailed review and interpretation of the particular requirements of ISO 9001:2008
- Effective approach to the implementation project
- Guidance on the benefits of building on this foundation
- and becoming an IRCA certified internal auditor
- Assignments (the course is 60% activity based).
- Assessment is carried out by continuous assessment of delegate performance throughout the theoretical and practical phases.
About Etisalat Academy
We_They is the largest single-source business and telecom training solutions provider in the Middle East. For 30 years we have been providing training consultancy and human capital development services to telecoms, government agencies, oil & gas companies, financial institutions and organizations across all industries and business sectors.
We provide training and development programs ranging from cutting-edge technology courses in 3G, WiMAX, VoIP or IPTV, to career-changing leadership masterclasses, strategy workshops and business management seminars.
Based in the UAE and operating a 1.2 Million square feet training facility in Dubai, our partner network spans two continents and delivers world class training solutions to customers in over 28 countries in GCC and MENA regions.
We help organisations to:
- Develop effective leaders, managers and team members
- Discover and overcome competency gaps
- Measure and improve performance
- Build teams and improve communication
- Recruit and retain talent
- Build a knowledge culture
- Create an organisation-wide competency framework
- Stay competitive by using cutting-edge technology