ISO 9001:2008 is one of the most important international managerial standards the organizations can use to establish quality management system that focus on the customer satisfaction and continual improvement of the company performance. This course shall describe the importance and the contents of this standard.
Who Should Attend?
Managers from different departments
At the end of the course the trainees will:
- Understand the quality definitions, cost, characteristics and dimensions.
- Understand what is meant by test, inspection, quality control, and quality assurance.
- Understand the 8 QMS principles.
- Quality definitions
- Quality characteristics & quality dimensions
- Quality management system
- QMS main benefits
- QMS principles
- Definition of standards
We are a training & consultation Organization who aim to Provide you with the latest and most proffessional training services in the field of Quality , Engineering and Management and other to get a better Society and human abilities and Effective .See all D.M.A.I.C Training & Consultation courses