Course detailsLEAN MANUFACTURING
Many organizations recognize the importance of becoming lean. But, they are doing lean without necessarily become lean. Such organizations sporadically implement improvements without linking their efforts to an overarching strategy. Implementing lean using Value Stream Management enable
an organization to understand visualizes current state and through the application of lean tools, realize their futuristic state with the goal of attaining a true lean enterprise.
To become a world-class competitor, an organization must adopt a philosophy and practices of producing zero-defects. Mistake Proofing methods are one of the proven means of achieving this goal.
This course aims to assist the participants to:
Understand the terms, terminology and benefits of Lean Manufacturing
Conduct value stream maps of the current state, identify the potentials for reduced waste and
improved flow and develop a future state map.
Participate in the development of a site-specific Lean Implementation Roadmap.
Avoid the common pitfalls encountered during Lean Implementation.
All employees working at a company instituting Lean Manufacturing
I. Lean Concepts
i. Why Lean?
ii. Lean Terminology
iii. Eliminating Waste with Lean
iv. Components of Lean
v. Value Stream Analysis
vi. Lean Thinking
vii. Lean Challenges
II. Lean Practices
i. Value Stream Mapping
ii. Workplace Organization
iii. Predictability and Consistency
iv. Set-Up Reduction
vi. Visual Factory
vii. Support Processes
viii. Continuous Improvement
III. Implementing Lean
i. Lean Starts with People
ii. Data Drives Lean
iii. Layout Option
iv. Lean Inventory Practices
v. Roadmap for Lean
vi. Pitfalls with Lean
vii. Lean Challenge
Job roles this course is suitable / will prepare you forEmployees working at a company instituting Lean Manufacturing.
About Al Moalem Institute
Al Moalem Institute (Bahrain)
For nearly a quarter century, Al-Moalem Institute (AMI) has started delivering its noble mission which is training and developing human resources in the Kingdom of Bahrain and the Arabian region.
This is an essential national mission, thus, we have reaped its benefits through all who have participated in Al-Moalem Institute long or short term programmes. AMI has trained over 50,000 candidates over this period and still it offers its programmes seeking for the best and
Excellency, benefiting from the best experts and consultants with high knowledge and experience, and from the provision of international professional certifications and accreditations.
The prominent vocational training reference and provider for career advancement and professional development in nationally and regionally.
Committed in providing quality and excellent training services, management advisory and be a pacesetter in providing advanced and modern strategies in training delivery and management by providing best resources and specialized and internationally recognized trainers.
- Customer Satisfaction
- Passion for Excellence
- Teamwork and Cooperation
- Continuous Improvement
- Organization and implementation of courses and specialized training programs and professional.
- Design programs and workshops, especially depending on the nature and working environment of customers.
- Implementation of training and collaboration with other international organizations.
- Organize forums, conferences and cultural events.
- Identification and analysis of training needs.
- Design and engineering standard and program excellence for organizations.
- Training and guidance of job seekers in preparation for the Arab market.
- Assess and conduct career orientation and vocational guidance.
- Management consulting, financial and design of functional organizational structure.
Areas of Expertise
- Human Resources Programs
- Project Management
- Finance and Accounting
- Business Excellence and Quality Management Systems
- Information and Communications Technology
- Engineering (i.e CADD Courses, Primavera and Staad Pro Training)
- Occupational Safety and Health
- General and Business English Language
- Soft Skills
- 25 Years of Excellence Provision of Human Resources Development
- First Institute Certified with ISO 9001 Quality Management System in the Kingdom of Bahrain
- Granted by Tamkeen to provide the biggest Arabic Leadership Training Programme
- Awarded an Excellence Performance for Quality Assessment by the Ministry of Labour
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.