- Locations: Al Moalem Institute
- Duration: 16 Hours
Course detailsLEAN MANUFACTURING
Many organizations recognize the importance of becoming lean. But, they are doing lean without necessarily become lean. Such organizations sporadically implement improvements without linking their efforts to an overarching strategy. Implementing lean using Value Stream Management enable
an organization to understand visualizes current state and through the application of lean tools, realize their futuristic state with the goal of attaining a true lean enterprise.
To become a world-class competitor, an organization must adopt a philosophy and practices of producing zero-defects. Mistake Proofing methods are one of the proven means of achieving this goal.
This course aims to assist the participants to:
Understand the terms, terminology and benefits of Lean Manufacturing
Conduct value stream maps of the current state, identify the potentials for reduced waste and
improved flow and develop a future state map.
Participate in the development of a site-specific Lean Implementation Roadmap.
Avoid the common pitfalls encountered during Lean Implementation.
All employees working at a company instituting Lean Manufacturing
I. Lean Concepts
i. Why Lean?
ii. Lean Terminology
iii. Eliminating Waste with Lean
iv. Components of Lean
v. Value Stream Analysis
vi. Lean Thinking
vii. Lean Challenges
II. Lean Practices
i. Value Stream Mapping
ii. Workplace Organization
iii. Predictability and Consistency
iv. Set-Up Reduction
vi. Visual Factory
vii. Support Processes
viii. Continuous Improvement
III. Implementing Lean
i. Lean Starts with People
ii. Data Drives Lean
iii. Layout Option
iv. Lean Inventory Practices
v. Roadmap for Lean
vi. Pitfalls with Lean
vii. Lean Challenge
Job roles this course is suitable / will prepare you for
Employees working at a company instituting Lean Manufacturing.
About Al Moalem Institute
Al Moalem Institute has been established in 1992 by its founder Aqeel Al A’Ali. For the last two decades, it positions itself as “one of the Middle East region’s leading training provider”. It’s our mission to help individuals and corporate clients to achieve their career goals and influence their organization’s success.
Our Internationally affiliated partners provide comprehensive education, certification and qualifications, enhancing careers of professionals and future professionals and ultimately, achieving better results for the organization they serve.
We are dedicated in offering high-quality training programs to each individual or organization as we put emphasis to each training we conduct which is designed to maximize benefits, provide cost-effective and customer-focused solutions. All projects we undertake are handled with extensive expertise and experience to strategy development, to program implementation, and finally, real gains and delivering results.
Our team is composed of competent professionals who particularly aim to deliver high-quality training. Most of our clients are top companies belonging from the private and government organizations.
The prominent vocational training reference and provider for career advancement and professional development in nationally and regionally.
Committed in providing quality and excellent training services, management advisory and be a pacesetter in providing advanced and modern strategies in training delivery and management by providing best resources and specialized and internationally recognized trainers.
- Customer Satisfaction
- Passion for Excellence
- Teamwork and Cooperation
- Continuous Improvement
- Organization and implementation of courses and specialized training programs and professional.
- Design programs and workshops, especially depending on the nature and working environment of customers.
- Implementation of training and collaboration with other international organizations.
- Organize forums, conferences and cultural events.
- Identification and analysis of training needs.
- Design and engineering standard and program excellence for organizations.
- Training and guidance of job seekers in preparation for the Arab market.
- Assess and conduct career orientation and vocational guidance.
- Management consulting, financial and design of functional organizational structure.
Areas of Expertise
- Human Resource Management
- Management and Leadership
- Finance and Accounting
- Business Excellence and Quality management Systems
- Information and Communication Technology
- CAD, Primavera and Staad Pro Training
- Occupational Safety and Health
- General and Business English Language
- 25 Years of excellence provision of human resource development
- First Institute certified with ISO 9001 Quality Management System in the Kingdom of Bahrain
- Granted by Tamkeen to provide the biggest arabic leadership training programme
- Awarded an Excellence Performance for Quality Assessment by the Ministry of Labour