- Duration 8 to 30 Weeks
- Locations 29 Off Abbas El Aqqad st. Ù…ØØ§ÙØ¸Ø© Ø§Ù„Ù‚Ø§Ù‡Ø±Ø©â€¬ Egypt
This program provides a reference for any one interested in the profession of Quality Engineer accourding to the American criteria and qualifying the participant for CQE exam.
- Quality Management& leadership
- Quality Improvement and problem solving tools
- Product, Process and material control
- Human resources and Q Practices
- Quality Cost
- Inspection and non-destructive test
- Measurement system "Metrology and calibration
- Sampling Principles
- Quality Audit
- Basic Statistics
- Statistics Process control & Process capability
- Advanced statistics "correlation, Regression analysis, and experimental design"
- Reliability, maintainability, safety and risk assessment.
- Revision & (panel discussion)
ASI-Egypt is an affiliate of the We_They International and is working as a consultant& training institution in the fields:
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Management
- Quality Control
- Quality Engineering
- Reliability Engineering
- Production Planning
Our goal is to improve the competitive position of our customers by building up the internal competence; in this regard we offer comprehensive range of techniques, which will provide our customer organization with the means to achieve this competitive advantage.
Our workshops have a strong practical emphasis in order to provide the best possible chance of successful application, and our seminars material is applications oriented rather than theoretical in nature and does not require mathematical skills beyond algebra and elementary statistical methods.
We work as strategic partner to help clients identify and solve problems so that they experience an increase in high quality, productivity and profitability.
We use best practice tools and methods and our network holds world-class experts in all relevant fields. Our staff is highly qualified and trained and our audit team is prepared and knowledgeable and our consulting process is structured to assure client success and continuing process improvement.See all American Supplier Institute courses