- Locations: 1378 Amman, 11953, Jordan
- Duration: 12 Hours
- Provide participants with the necessary knowledge of the dimensions of customer service and its impact on the work environment, and also to highlight the importance and the role of quality banking services as one way to increase the competitiveness of banks and get a bigger market share.
- Train participants on the application of total quality management in the field of banking services in order to provide access to high quality services to meet the needs and requirements of customers better.
- Customer service, by definition, characteristics, dimensions.
- Traditional and modern outlook in customer service.
- The concept of customer expectations.
- Classification of the services provided.
- The study of customer expectations for quality design (functional and technical dimension).
- Dimensions of quality banking service.
- The application of theories to measure the quality of banking services.
- Entrances to the quality of service and measurement models.
- Measuring the quality of service levels.
- Quality assurance banking services.
- Adjust and quality control, and the difference between them.
- Total quality management Total Quality Management .
- The objectives of total quality management.
- The basic principles of total quality management.
- The benefits of the application of total quality management.
- Customer complaints management and how best to accommodate them.
- Customer relationship management to successfully achieve the goals of institutions.
- Measuring manage customer relations in banks frameworks.
- Realistic process conditions.
About Institute of Banking Studies
The Central Bank of Jordan began in 1965 to study the necessary means of setting up a team for theoretical and practical training aimed at promoting human cadres of the banking and financial sector and study its employees needs and satisfy their desires to advance their scientific and practical abilities . These efforts culminated in the creation of the Institute of Banking Studies in accordance with Article (37) Paragraph (d) of the Central Bank of Jordan Law and in accordance with the Institute,s Articles of Association No. (69) issued on 1970. The Institute was officially inaugurated on October 9, 1971 and was housed then at the Central Bank,s premises.
In the early 1990,s , the Institute witnessed a new stage ; the construction of the Institute,s permanent headquarter in Tla,a Al Ali , a suburb of the capital Amman . The complex was constructed on an eight dunums plot of land and comprised of administration units, academic and training activities halls, library, laboratories, cafeteria, health clinic and a multipurpose hall. Also , the Institute has two branches, one in Irbid and the other in Aqaba. The purpose of these branches is to widen the distribution of academic and training activities conducted by the Institute to cover the various regions of the Kingdom.See all Institute of Banking Studies courses