- Locations: Deira
- Call: +971 4 2753240
This training program will particularly appeal to those who wish to enter the profession of Business Coach Consultant. This may be pursuing a career in an international consulting firm that offers business advisory services to clients or by taking up an internal consulting position within a business organization. The course equally provides a foundation for those looking at postgraduate studies in Management or Management Consulting or those seeking to study the subject at higher or further education.
CERTIFICATION ISSUED BY:
American Academy of Project Management (AAPM - USA) The AAPM ® is the regulatory body for the much sought after AAPM ™ Designations and Credentials. The AAPM ™ Executive Designation Programs provide the assurance that the holder has met the suggested criteria for graduate credentials set out in the Ibanez US Supreme Court Decision and Dicta.
HACAM logo High Authority Council for Arab Managers (HACAM) HACAM believes that this certificate will be a valuable resource for professionals within the Arab world in order to understand how these and other processes for organizational improvement are interrelated. HACAM provides training program in the Middle East and targets Managers of quality-focused organizations/industries, professionals aiming to increase their effectiveness/ productivity and anyone interested in the field of quality.
STUDENTS WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Understand different business consultancy models and why organisations emphasize leadership, change management and business strategy
- Learn to determine the usefulness of management reporting, evaluate financial statements and receive tools to analyze and explain what these activities mean to upper management
- Develop skills to deal with Executives in terms of both relationship building and maintaining effective client relationships. Embraces concepts of effective report writing
- Gain an appreciation of the tools and techniques that Consultants use as part of their " toolbox" on client engagements
- How to properly manage and structure client assignments, manage project teams and report progress to Executive level clients
- Discover ways to improve organisational communications while utilising and developing human resources, group effectiveness and employee satisfaction
- WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- This programme is suitable for inpiduals working in the financial services, investment management and Collective Investment Schemes (CIS) sub-sectors, specifically in the role of client services, administration, distribution, marketing, call centres and any other support functions.
- MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS:
- American Academy of Financial Management (AAFM - USA)
You are qualified to take this AAFM Certification if you have any of the below requirements:
- Must have at least one year experience in related field
- Bachelors or Masters Degree
- Module 1 - Introduction to Business Coaching
- Module 2 - The business of Consultancy and Advisory services
- Module 3 - Effective Stakeholder Management
- Module 4 - Key Consultancy Skills
- Module 5 - Managing Project Assignments
- Module 6 - Planning Consultancy Assignments
- Module 7 - Data Collection and Analysis
- Module 8 - Effective Report Writing Skills
- Module 9 - Making Client Presentations
- Module 10 - Rational Persuasion
About Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal
Located in the heart of Dubai United Arab Emirates, Deira. Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal or more popular with the name "AIAL" is recognized as one of Middle East leading teaching institutions.
AIAL President founded the Institute "to provide a trustworthy professional training."
AIAL had been founded at the hands of its promoter whose experience exceeds three decades 30 years, it remains dedicated to finding solutions to the great challenges of the day and to preparing its participants for a better career in today's world.See all Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal courses