- Locations: Deira
The course is the essential foundation that characterize the work of financial institutions Islamic, that it ensures the achievement of compliance with the provisions and principles of Sharia, which Must be observed by all officials and employees, in addition to being contributes to reassure Ajlmehr From dealers and others on the legitimacy of activity that you do not do these Islamic institutions, In addition to its contribution in the field of fly new Islamic financial products.
CERTIFICATION ISSUED BY:
Arab Arbitration Society (AAS) International arbitration sector in all aspects, is an integral part of the law and the business sector in the world ,the Arab Arbitration Society it’s the bridge of communications.
- Banking Experts
- Employees of Bankign Sectors
- Lawyers, counselors, judges and members of the judiciary
- Chartered Accountants & Auditors
- Arab Arbitration Society (AAS)
- Basics of Arbitration in the work of banks and banking disputes
- arbitration in accordance with the system of the DIFC
- arbitration system according to the Union of Arab Banks
- law applicable to the arbitration proceedings with the theme
- practical problems for Documentary Credits
- practical problems relating to letters of guarantee
- practical problems relating to arbitration by check and the
- calculating benefits under opposes legal texts
- problems related to the implementation of the rules of secrecy
About Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal
Located in the heart of Dubai United Arab Emirates, Deira. Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal or more popular with the name "AIAL" is recognized as one of Middle East leading teaching institutions.
AIAL President founded the Institute "to provide a trustworthy professional training."
AIAL had been founded at the hands of its promoter whose experience exceeds three decades 30 years, it remains dedicated to finding solutions to the great challenges of the day and to preparing its participants for a better career in today's world.See all Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal courses