- The ISO 9000 principles of quality management
- Essential definitions to help you interpret and audit ISO 9001 requirements
- To analyse ISO 9001 clauses and suggest examples of evidence that would show conformance with these requirements
- The roles and responsibilities of an auditor and lead auditor
- To plan and conduct an interview with top management and evaluate an organisation’s quality policy and objectives
- To prepare an on-site audit plan that establishes effective audit trails across processes and between members of an audit team
- How to audit processes for conformance and effectiveness, including any specific quality objectives
- To prepare thoroughly for audit and produce process based checklists
- To gather objective evidence through observation, interviewing and reviewing documentation
- How to evaluate objective evidence and correctly identify conformance and non-conformance with requirements
- To report findings accurately against requirements of ISO 9001, write and grade non-conformity reports and evaluate proposals for corrective action
- How to relate your audit findings to the policy and objectives of the organisation and present your overall evaluation to top management
Dubai Quality Group is non-profit business organization set up by the Dubai Department of Economic Development under the patronage of H.H. Sheikh Ahmed bin Saeed Al Maktoum. Guided by the vision of H. H. Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, Dubai Quality Group established in 1994 to develop and promote Quality and Business Excellences practices in UAE.
Dubai Quality Group organizes mainly Quality and Business Excellence topics related trainings, events and programs throughout the year with the objective of improving and promoting Quality of Service & Business Excellence in the Region.
DQG Workshops – Cost-effective and value-added workshops are conducted on a regular basis to provide attendees with knowledge, tools and techniques to implement new and effective management theories within their own organizations.
DQG hosts Free Evening Seminars conducted exclusively for DQG member organizations, to provide their employees with an effective platform for networking and knowledge sharing.
DQG Subgroups provide ‘like minded’ members with a platform to come together and discuss their thoughts, views and expertise in different fields. Each Subgroup meets regularly and has the freedom to organize seminars, benchmarking programs and other activities.
DQG is committed to be center of Knowledge sharing for all topics relating to Quality and Business Excellence.See all Dubai Quality Group courses