- Locations: Tahrir St, ElDokki.
- Duration: 30 Hours
At program completion; participants will be able to:
- Present his skills and knowledge of accounting during the interview in a professional sound through his awareness of accountant duties such as:
- Managing and holding the treasury documents.
- Writing and receiving checks for his company in a professional way
- Reviewing the bank statements
- Full understanding of the purchase, inventory, and sales documents cycles.
- Preparing the Form “41” of the Withholding Tax”
- Preparing the monthly Sales Tax Return
- Identifying the types of financial documents and the importance of each type
- Recognizing the Accounting Entries
- Recording in various types of accounting books
- Preparing the trial balances
- The Qualified Accountant Certificate is an excellent platform from which, graduates can start their accounting career.
- The practical focus of the course ensures that at completion you will be a work-ready graduate with employment opportunities as Professional Accountant in the following companies
- Commercial, Industrial, Governmental and No Non-Profit Organizations
- Basic principles and accounting concepts
- Accounting Cycle
- Stages of the accounting cycle and analysis of financial operations
- Chart of accounts
- Legal and non-legal Books
- Document Entries and Adjustments
- Types of documents “internal & external” – the legal Requirements for external documents.
- Expenses Types and Analyses
- Fixed Assets and its Transactions (Addition, Disposal, Replace, and Fixed Assets Register)
- Registering the financial transactions in journal
- Posting the financial transactions to ledgers
- Preparing Trial Balance
- Financial Statements
- Income Statement
- Balance Sheet
Banks & Treasury:
- Payment Document Cycle
- Receipts Document Cycle
- Salaries, Employee Loans, Custody
- Checks (Types of Checks, How to write Checks, Most important provisions of the Checks law).
- Bank Statements and Reconciliation.
- Banking instruments “Letter of guarantee , Letter of credit , Facilities and loans” overview
Purchase & Inventory Cycle:
- Purchase document cycle
- Inventory document cycle
- Suppliers accounts
- Inventory systems according to accounting standards
- Inventory evaluation
- Withholding tax
- Sales document cycle
- Receivable accounts
- Sales tax
About High Professional Advisros(HPA)
hpa was founded in 2004 as a joint stock company and is one of the leading companies specialized in the fields of training, consultancy, and recruitment .
- their experience in the Egyptian labor market extended to more than 10 years.
- their previous business with the largest local and international organizations working in Egypt reflects the history of hpa and the applied quality standard.
- All their Calibers, Consultants and trainers are professionals with practical
- experiences at seniority or managerial levels to guarantee a high level of accuracy and effectiveness of professional experience acquired by their Participants.
- All of their Training programs are designed and tailored to their clients with the utmost accuracy by their Research and Development pision, based on the real needs of their client and the labor market to keep their Participants updated with what’s current in the market.
- their team believes that the real development of knowledge and skills depends on participation, practicing and benefits from the experiences and expertise not on memorization and lecturing.
- they are distinguished by their Knowledge and database of the real labor
- market’s needs that are derived by their team of hundreds of consultants,
- professionals, experts, managers and also the decision-makers of companies and organizations in a various fields of economic and business activities in Egypt. This emphasizes the size of experiences they are always keen to provide to their clients.
- Besides training they also provide Recruitment and Consulting services, which allow us to add a vision, and expertise to their clients.
- hpa training programs’ certificates are accredited by more than 5 of the
- largest international professional bodies specialized in training all over the world.
- hpa applies international standards in quality measurements and test systems and is an Internationally Accredited Testing Center.