- Welcome to the most effective Python Training institute in Nepal. We have launched Python training course in a way that people with no programming experience can learn effectively.
- Python is a general-purpose interpreted, interactive, object-oriented and high-level programming language. Python was created by Guido van Rossum in the late eighties and early nineties. Like Perl, Python source code is also now available under the GNU General Public License (GPL).
- This tutorial has been designed for software programmers with a need to understand the Python programming language starting from scratch. This tutorial will give you enough understanding on Python programming language from where you can take yourself to a higher level of expertise.
- Instructor will provide written materials and practice lesson to build programming experience in Python. IT Training Nepal will provide lecture videos to its students to help them speed up in their learning process. Following best practices from our expert instructor help you to learn and write Python code in the most standard way. At the end of each section, instructor will provide code exercise for practice. Exercises will prove to be extremely helpful for beginners in programming.
- The training starts with setting up Python on your machine, followed by fundamentals of programming concepts in Python. Moreover, we don't indulge your time with theoretical structure or conceptual framework rather our courses are designed so that you can apply the knowledge of tools in creating software application.
Who can join Python programming course?
Anyone who is interested to jump into the world of programming can start Python as a first choice for programming language. Python is very easy to learn. Moreover it is shorter than other programming languages. It is fully object oriented like C#, C++, Java hence anyone who is willing to develop their career into the world of software developer can start with learning Python.
Although the Information and Communication Technology Industry is expanding rapidly, paving way for various job openings for skilled human resource every year. Yet, Nepal is facing acute unemployment problem. Many IT companies have positions vacant and the market is crying out for more professionals; Why? The answer is plain and simple. Most of the Graduates don’t have skills necessary in the professional world. They may have theoretical knowledge but they glaringly lack tools and techniques to implement that knowledge. And there is a volume of institutes providing training to fresh graduates yet there are many unfilled positions, market demanding more skilled professionals. And this is far more concerning issue. So, there must be something wrong. The problem lies in the approach and methods of training, the focus of learning not being on real time problems and professional exposure.
At IT Training Nepal, we strive to help the students in excellence of their professional skills. We are dedicated to the objectives of increasing student’s knowledge and understanding of tools and techniques to implement their knowledge. Project work, internship and job assistance are key features of IT Training Nepal. We enable students to solve real time problems effectively and efficiently through interactive learning methodologies.
IT Training Nepal has proved itself as a best computer training center on the long run. It is proved because we have a large rate of referrals and return students who continuously visit us for further training. Please go through the points to know why training at IT Training Nepal.
Please go through the points to know why to choose training at IT Training Nepal.
We don't train you, we engineer you
Software development or software Programming is not just about coding. Software development involves activities like requirement analysis, preparing specification, design, coding, testing, implementation, operation and maintenance, evolution. We see coding is just one phase in the whole life cycle of the software development. One should follow the whole life cycle of development process. We have a development team you can work under, they will supervise you.
Value for money
Instead of laying out a rigid curriculum that we have in academic degrees, we regularly revise it to meet the industry standards practices and emerging trends and technologies. Moreover we also emphasize on accessing learners needs, taking into account the desired knowledge and ability on which basis we prepare the students for appropriate course.
Hybrid mode of learning
Rather than blackboard style of education, we insist on integrated approach like class Interaction, individual assessment, face to face sessions, online video and multimedia and several other uses of ICT technologies that make learning more effective.
Truly Professional Training
AT IT Training Nepal, we don't promise to offer you international certification but we can promise you will learn to work like a professional able to compete internationally and moreover who can fulfill the IT job vacancy.
Dynamic Teaching Modality
We insist that communication between students and educators needs to be dynamic. Students will have access to all the training materials online. Likewise they can submit their project work or assignment using our e-learning portal. This will help students to take the benefit of professional classroom training as well as distance learning.