- Call +971 4 2753473
- Locations Deira
By combining Purchasing, Logistics and Supply Chain Management into one certificate program, AIAL has created a course of study that reflects the realization that many professionals in this field are responsible for most, if not all, of these functions. This comprehensive and practical program is designed to help professionals develop their capabilities, and is offered in cooperation with IPM USA.
CERTIFICATION ISSUED BY:
- Institute of Professional Managers (IPM - USA) IPM - USA commenced operations in 2003 in San Francisco USA as an Executive Education programs for positions in Middle East and the Far East, Africa. The founders and owners of the business had worked for many years Executive Education and business training in USA, EU, UK, and Middle East and recognize the growing demand for Executive Education speakers around the world.
- High Authority Council for Arab Managers (HACAM) HACAM believes that this certificate will be a valuable resource for professionals within the Arab world in order to understand how these and other processes for organizational improvement are interrelated. HACAM provides training program in the Middle East and targets Managers of quality-focused organizations/industries, professionals aiming to increase their effectiveness/ productivity and anyone interested in the field of quality.
WHO CAN BENEFIT?
This certificate program is designed for professionals in the field as well as those who may be new to management or supervisory roles within the field. The program may also benefit those who are looking to enter new roles in:
- Logistics and supply chain management
- Purchasing management
- Contract Management
- Finance and accounting
- Operations management within logistics or supply chain organizations
- Management in transportation-related fields (i.e., trucking, rail or intermodel transportation firms)
You are qualified to take this certification if you have any of the below requirements:
- Must have at least one year experience in related field
- Bachelors or Masters Degree
- Supply chain management principles and practice
- Inventory Management
- Operations management
Located in the heart of Dubai United Arab Emirates, Deira. Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal or more popular with the name "AIAL" is recognized as one of Middle East leading teaching institutions.
AIAL President founded the Institute "to provide a trustworthy professional training."
AIAL had been founded at the hands of its promoter whose experience exceeds three decades 30 years, it remains dedicated to finding solutions to the great challenges of the day and to preparing its participants for a better career in today's world.See all Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal courses