- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Nasr City
The seminar will introduce delegates to the different types of pumps and their associated terminology. Centrifugal and positive-displacement pumps, packing, mechanical seals and sealing systems, bearings and couplings are discussed.
The application of the different types of pumps are considered along with their suitability for different operational duties. Pump operation, troubleshooting and maintenance are dealt with in depth.
The course will feature:
- Enable delegates to optimise the operation and maintenance of different types of pumps.
- Give delegates the confidence to carry out failure analyses on pumps thereby avoiding repetitive failures.
- Give the delegates the ability to quickly and efficiently trouble shoot pumping machinery problems.
Is it right for me?
- Technical and Maintenance staff
- Supervisors and Team Leaders
- Professionals in Maintenance, Engineering and Production
What will I learn?
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Identify and understand the different types of pumps.
- Operate pumps as close as possible to the design efficiency.
- Identify and monitor pump efficiency, availability and reliability.
- Develop knowledge about selection, operation and maintenance strategies.
- Identify and troubleshoot pump & associated machinery problems.
- Positive Displacement Pumps
- Centrifugal Pumps
- Seals and Bearings
- Pumps Troubleshooting
A subsidiary of We_They Strategies Corporation , We_They is a World performance improvement company and a leader in sales and technical training, management consulting, and engineering services.
We help improve your organisational effectiveness through innovative and knowledgeable training, consulting, and business improvement services customised to meet your specific needs. With offices throughout The Middle East, we are strategically positioned to serve you at your locations around the world.See all World Knowledge courses