Course detailsWho wrote the book on public speaking? Dale Carnegie! He perfected the technique that turns those with the usual public speaking fears and phobia into polished professionals who get their ideas across with poise and enthusiasm. Tap into these public speaking tips and achieve amazing results with Public Speaking Mastery.
We start with basic public speaking tips and tricks and move quickly into actually delivering talks - you will be on your feet and presenting like a professional in no time at all! Use sophisticated techniques like voice modulation, attention focusing and idea pyramids for creating impact and audience persuasion.
Dale Carnegie Training's public speaking courses are kept small, guaranteeing individual attention, personal direction and advice about your own presentation style. All presentations are videotaped, so you can actually watch your progression from novice to pro. Take the step from nervous novice afraid to speak to savvy pro eager to address.
Who Should Attend
Managers and executives with little or no public speaking experience who understand that public speaking skills are a key ingredient of success.
- Module 1 Understanding your own attitude toward public speaking and developing the appreciation for the characteristics of effective presenters
- Module 2 Doing the initial planning and knowing your audience
- Module 3 Setting the right benchmarks
- Module 4 Planning the basic structure of your presentation
- Module 5 Making your presentation convincing
- Module 6 Making your presentation surprising
- Module 7 Using the right kind of visuals
- Module 8 Handling questions and answers with ease
- Module 9 Remembering the basic purpose of the presentation - to inform
Complete List: Dale Carnegie Training Accreditations
Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training (ACCET)
National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA)
Project Management Institute (PMI)
14.5 Leadership PDU's
The American Institute of Architects (AIA)
14 LU's Updated on 15 March, 2017
Job roles this course is suitable for:Dale Carnegie ISO Certified Program/Dale Carnegie Program Certification
About Dale Carnegie Training
Make an Impact // Unlock Your Full Potential
For over a century, Dale Carnegie has been improving individual and business performance around the world. While our training techniques continue to evolve, our core principles remain true to a single vision: real transformation begins within.
Professional Development Training Topics
Dale Carnegie’s training methods are proven to sharpen professional skills and transform people into successful, fulfilled individuals.
- People Skills Training: Build authentic relationships
- Presentation Training: Inspire with conviction
- Leadership Training: Lead with integrity & engage employees
- Sales Training: Connect with customers to grow revenue
- Customer Service Training: Amaze customers and build loyalty
- Organizational Development Training:Propel teams and drive action
Professional face-to-face training by certified Dale Carnegie instructors
Empower Your Workforce & Strengthen Your Abilities
When organizations like yours want employees who are engaged with their missions, values and visions, aligned with their strategic plans, and who have the skills needed to drive performance, they turn to Dale Carnegie Training for quality corporate training programs.
We are the world leaders in in-person training, whether you need a face to face session, or are comfortable in a larger seminar setting.
We customize solutions for you that draw on our proprietary content, and engage you for the best results possible, through certified Dale Carnegie trainers.
Public Relations (PR) Related Questions
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.