- Locations: Haram-Heliopolis-Maadi-Dokki-Nasr City-5th Settlement-Aswan
- Duration: TBA
Speaking under pressure, or thinking on your feet, is based on being able to quickly organize your thoughts and ideas, and then being able to convey them meaningfully to your audience to modify their attitudes or behavior. It applies to formal speeches as well as everyday business situations. It requires presence of mind, goal orientation, adaptation, and judgment. It also requires differentiating between oral and written communications.
This two day workshop has been designed for those who are in positions where they must speak in front of audiences that are hostile or demanding. This material is also suitable for those who are relatively new speakers who want some encouragement to speak up in meetings or who want some training before they begin making presentations on behalf of the organization. This course is aimed at improving your skills and learning some new techniques which will give you the persuasive edge when you are making a presentation, fielding difficult questions, or presenting complex information.
How You Will Benefit:
- Quick and easy preparation methods - whether you have one minute or one week to prepare.
- What you can do to prepare for questions before you know what those questions will be.
- How you can overcome the nerves that you may have when speaking in front of a group, particularly if the group is not sympathetic to what you have to say.
- Presentation techniques that establish your credibility and get people on your side.
What You Will Cover:
- Getting started
- Planning your presentation
- Force field analysis
- Understanding your audience
- Controlling your jitters
- Making your listener hear you
- Key themes and key sentences
- A plan to structure ideas
- Organization methods
- Our body language
- Beginnings and endings
- Expanding a basic plan
- Practice presentations