- Locations: Nasr City
- Duration: 5 Days
The institute is an introduction to the key concepts, processes, and practices for public policy in education. The institute will explore these concepts, models, and concept through the application of using federal, state, and local policy areas for lower and higher educational systems.
The institute is designed to develop skills and knowledge in three areas:
- to demonstrate an understanding of major concepts and process models used to analyze public policy-making in education;
- to develop knowledge of the major actors (formal and informal) and their roles in the policy-making process;
- to develop a basic knowledge of educational policy issues as well as other key policy areas such as economic, social/welfare, etc.
- Public Policy: What Is It? Why Do It?
- A Look At Egyptian Public Policy And How Decisions Are Made
- Understanding Public Policy Making For Education
- Agenda Setting & Policy Formulation
- Who Makes Public Policy?
- Policy Making Process: Decision-Making
- Models Of Public Policy Analysis In Education
- Practical Concerns for Educational Policy P-20
- Policy Analysis And Program Evaluation
- Economic/Financial Policy and Educational Policy for Lower and Higher Education
- Policy Failure And Policy Learning
About National Management Institute
Ministry of Planning and Administrative Reform is the prime champion to support the foundation & establishment of the We_They.
The We_They of the Arab Republic of Egypt has been established with a mind set to be a Regional Development Consultant & an implementation arm in the areas of human capital development, administrative capacities development & information technology professional services.
We_They operates as a profit oriented organization while promoting Excellence within the government, private sector’s and the entire MENA region. We_They has established strong ties and relationships with accredited organizations and specialized entities that are internationally recognized. Such network of relations, complements We_They offerings with a wide spectrum of products, services & knowhow's that can be delivered to serve the performance improvement cause of businesses & e-government essentials / capacities (equally).See all National Management Institute courses