- Duration 5 Days
- Location Cairo, Egypt
Participation in Trade Fairs course is designed for exporters to acquire knowledge and skills of appropriate utilization of regional and international trade fairs.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the importance of trade fairs for export as export marketing;
- Identify the common world specialized trade fairs; and
- Follow steps and procedures to participate in regional and international trade fairs.
- Introduction to trade fairs participation
- The trade fair industry from a global perspective
- Trade fair management and planning approach
- Freight forwarding as a crucial component of trade fair participation
- Trade Fairs as a component of the total marketing mix
- The main elements of successful trade fairs
- Support organizations and trade fairs
Who Should Attend
- Marketing managers
- Export specialists
- Governmental officials
FTTC is a non-profit autonomous training institute under the auspices of the Ministry of Trade and Industry "MTI". FTTC aims at developing Egyptian export competitiveness through providing training services to enhance and empoTheyr exporters' skills, knowledge and capabilities.
FTTC is accredited and acknowledged by different international institutes and organizations specialized in the field of export promotion. FTTC is certificated according to the international standard ISO 9001.See all Foreign Trade Training Center courses