- Locations: Al Quoz
- Duration: Flexible + 6 practical days
- Timings Flexible
- Call: +971 4 2753240
The diploma combines the two qualifications you need to gain entry to the industry as a personal trainer – a Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing (Gym) and a Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training – with the PTA Global Personal Training Certificate, which introduces you to the business skills and management systems you need to launch and develop a successful career as a personal trainer.
What will I learn?
We provide expert training on:
- All Major exercise sciences
- Personal Training business skills, sales and marketing
- In-depth behavior and communication training
- A client questionnaire to enhance client motivation and program design (PDQ)
- A system for creating and manipulating movement in three dimensions (3DC), which allows users to manipulate any movement/exercise in any environment, with any client in an infinite number of ways
- Functional Anatomy using myofascial lines
- Metabolic training using energy system development (ESD) techniques
- A program design tool filled with hundreds of pre-made programs
Course Delivery and Assessment
- Online Study
- Six Practical course days
- Two assessment days, including four theory papers and two practical exams
Who is this course for?
If you want to work as a personal trainer, this qualification is the one for you. It will gain you entry to the Register of Exercise Professionals (REPs) at Level 3. This qualification is also suitable for instructors of other Level 2 disciplines (exercise to music, children’s fitness or aqua) to enable them to gain employment as a personal trainer.
There are no entry requirements for this course, although a passion for training and fitness will help you on your way.
How will I benefit from taking this course?
- Active IQ Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing (Gym)
- Active IQ Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training
- PTA Global Personal Training Certificate
- Unlimited online education access to 150 hours of video, downloadable text, notes, study and video-based Q&A
- 20 UAE REPs points & 40 UK REPs points
- REPs entry at Level 3 & International Portability through ICREPs