- Duration Flexible + 3 practical days
- Timings Flexible
- Locations Al Quoz
Already qualified as a Level 2 fitness instructor? Take the next step and become a personal trainer with this qualification.
The PTA Global Personal Training Certification combines the Level 3 qualification you need to gain entry to the industry as a personal trainer with the PTA Global Personal Training Certificate, which introduces you to the business skills and management systems you need to launch and develop a successful career as a personal trainer.
What will I learn?
We provide expert training on:
- All the major exercise sciences
- Personal training business skills, sales and marketing
- In-depth communication and behavior training
- A client questionnaire to enhance client motivation and programme design (PDQ)
- A system for creating and manipulating movement in three dimensions (3DC), which allows users to manipulate any movement/exercise in any environment, with any client, in an infinite number of ways
- Functional anatomy using myofascial lines
- Metabolic training using energy system development (ESD) techniques
Course Delivery and Assessment
- Three Practical days
- One assessment day, including two theory papers and a practical exam
Who is this course for?
If you’re already qualified as a Level 2 fitness instructor and want to take the next step to becoming a personal trainer, this qualification will equip you with everything you need and more to succeed. It gains you entry to the Register of Exercise Professionals (REPs) at Level 3.
You must already hold a Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing (Gym) to gain entry to this course.
How will I benefit from taking this course?
- Active IQ Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training
- PTA Global Personal Training Certificate
- Unlimited online education access to 65 hours of video, downloadable text, notes, study and video-based Q&A
- 10 UAE REPs points and 20 UK REPs points
- REPs entry at Level 3 & International Portability through ICREPs
Sport and Fitness Related Questions
Unanswered //Oct 12, 2016 Healthcare and Medical
Interested in a personal training course in Dubai, so I can get to be a personal trainer during m...
Unanswered //Sep 29, 2016 Sport and Fitness