- Duration Flexible + 1 practical live workshop
- Timings Flexible
- Locations Al Quoz
Already qualified as a personal trainer but want the knowledge, techniques and insights that are unique to PTA Global? Get the systems and tools you need to join the PTA Global Personal Training Advanced Course with this qualification.
On the PTA Global Personal Training Bridging course, you will encounter many topics not traditionally seen on fitness education courses, as well as our proven Systems, Sciences and Tools that make you stand out from the crowd.
What will I learn?
We provide expert training on:
- Functional anatomy using myofascial lines
- Metabolic training using energy system development (ESD) techniques
- A client questionnaire to enhance client motivation and programme design (PDQ)
- A system for creating and manipulating movement in three dimensions (3DC)
- A programme design tool filled with hundreds of pre-made programmes
- Personal training business skills, sales and marketing
Course Delivery and Assessment
- Online Study
- Onde day practical live workshop
Who is this course for?
If you already hold a Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training but want to expand your knowledge and learn from the best in the industry, then this course is perfect for you. It’s also a prerequisite for entry to the PTA Global Personal Training Advanced Course for trainers who qualified outside of PTA Global.
You must already hold a Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training to gain entry to this course.
How will I benefit from taking this course?
- PTA Global Personal Training Bridging Course Certificate
- Unlimited online education access to 20 hours of video, downloadable text, notes, study guide and video-based Q&A
- Unlimited access to hundreds of pre-made programmes based on goals, style and level of training
- REPs points
- REPs entry at Level 3 & International Portability through ICREPs
Sport and Fitness Related Questions
Unanswered //Oct 12, 2016 Healthcare and Medical
Interested in a personal training course in Dubai, so I can get to be a personal trainer during m...
Unanswered //Sep 29, 2016 Sport and Fitness