- Locations: Al Quoz
- Duration: Flexible + 3 practical days
- Timings Flexible
- Call: +971 4 2753473
Considering a career in fitness? Get the skills and accreditation to be a successful fitness instructor with this qualification, which combines the Active IQ Certificate in Fitness Instructing (Gym) with the unique PTA Global Systems, Sciences and Tools.
What will I learn?
- Active IQ online course content enhanced with unique PTA Global sessions by leading international fitness educators
- An introduction to the most innovative application of exercise science to personal training
- An introduction to the movement-based exercise programming concept
- The skills to enhance your communication and begin to apply the sciences of behavior change
Couse Delivery and Assessment
- Online study
- Three practical course days
- One assessment day, including two theory papers and a practical exam
- A case study
Who is this course for?
If you’re considering a career in fitness, this course is the perfect introduction and will give you a solid platform for progression. It gains you entry to the Register of Exercise Professionals (REPs) at Level 2. This qualification is also suitable for instructors of other Level 2 disciplines (exercise to music, children’s fitness or aqua) to enable them to gain employment as a gym-based fitness instructor.
There are no entry requirements for this course, although a passion for training and fitness will help you on your way.
How will I benefit from taking this course?
- Active IQ Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing (Gym)
- PTA Global Certified Fitness Instructor Certificate
- Online education access to video, downloadable text, notes, study and video-based Q&A
- 10 UAE CPD REPs points & 20 UK REPs points
- REPs entry at Level 2 & International Portability through ICREPs
Sport and Fitness Related Questions
Unanswered //Oct 12, 2016 Healthcare and Medical