Course detailsMost students also find that they gain a greater satisfaction within their job, their family and social life.
Psychology represents a way of thinking. It's a science that demands researchers to ask precise questions about a particular issue and then to test their ideas through systematic processes.
Psychology is not easily defined. It's a term that encompasses a broad spectrum of matters in research and practical applications.
It is what scientists and philosophers of various affiliations created to try to fulfil the need to understand the minds and behaviour of various living beings from the very primitive to the most complex. From its roots in philosophy and physiology, psychology is now often known as the 'science of the mind.'
Your initial answer to this question will likely be quite different to the picture of psychology that will emerge as you work your way through this course. You may be surprised to find that psychology is much greater than analysing people or formulating psychological diagnoses to emotional problems.
It's also about how people are able to see colour, how stress affects our biological processes and why babies become distressed when separated from their caregiver.
- Module 1: What is Psychology?
- Module 2: Different Approaches to Psychology
- Module 3: Research in Psychology
- Module 4: Human Emotion
- Module 5 : Stress and Anxiety
- Module 6: Personality
- Module 7: Sensation and Perception
- Module 8: Our Sensory System
- Module 9: How Do We Remember?
- Module 10: Intelligence
- Module 11: Classical and Operant Conditioning
- Module 12: Applications of Operant Conditioning
- Module 13: Other Kinds of Learning
About Centre of Excellence
Where E-Learning Becomes Life-Changing!
Centre of Excellence is recognised worldwide as one of the leading online training providers, with hundreds of thousands of learners having gained vital skills and qualifications online via our Centre.
Our aim is to help you to achieve excellence in every area of your life via quality distance learning training courses. Whether you're looking to learn a new skill, to gain a qualification for a new career or to start a new business, Centre of Excellence can help you to achieve your goals and get to where you want to be.
- All of our courses come with full support from our dedicated team of tutors in your chosen subject field always on hand to help you complete your studies with us.
- We provide a state-of-the-art online learning platform where you can access your course materials 24/7 across any device.
- Whether you decide to study from home, from work or from wherever you choose, there are no deadlines for completing your work so you can study in your own time at your own pace.
- With over 1000 different flexible courses to choose from, we’re sure you’ll find something to fulfill your needs