- Duration 30 Hours
- Locations 29 Mohamed Shafiq-Heliopolice-Cairo -Egypt
What is the Planning and Scheduling Professional ?:
The AACE International program's intent is to recognize specialists who meet a demanding set of planning and scheduling criteria. The PSP certification will distinguish you as a Planning and Scheduling Professional who has the knowledge and skills that impact the bottom line. You can find information about this program by clicking here AACEI You are allowed 105 minutes for each of the four closed-book parts of the exam which are briefly described below:
- Part I is Basic Knowledge. It consists of multiple-choice questions concerning the basics of planning and scheduling.
- Part II is a real-time Communications Exercise. It requires the candidate to draft the equivalent of a one-page typewritten (maximum) memorandum to simulate reporting on planning and scheduling analysis to the project manager, explaining the issues and proposing a solution regarding a given problem.
- Part III is a Practical Exercise. This part entails answering a series of multiple-choice questions concerning various aspects of a single problem.
- Part IV is Planning and Scheduling Applications. It consists of multiple-choice questions involving planning and scheduling scenarios.
At the end of this course, participants will gain the following:
The training course will provide participants with a thorough background in the concepts of Planning and Scheduling Engineering and Construction projects. The course addresses how to identify, monitor, and balance information crucial for the successful management of projects. It will discuss the development of a baseline performance management plan (PMP) for the project that will allow the efficient compilation and the timely generation of quantitative performance comparisons. The comparisons highlight significant performance departures ("actual vs. baseline") and allow for preventive and early remedial and corrective actions.
Who should attend?
This course is targeted for Chief Executive Officers, Finance Managers, Human Resources Managers, Project Managers, Engineers and Planners, Information Technology Managers.
In What Industries
Government, Real State Development, Aerospace, Defense, Engineering and Construction, Manufacturing and Industrial, Oil and Gas\Petrochemical, Power and Water Utility Plants, Education and Training, Retail, Financial Services, Information Technology, Telecommunication, Pharmaceuticals, Environmental Management, Shipbuilding, Repair Yards, Decision and Risk Management, Quality Assurance/Management and Quantity Surveying.
- Project Management introduction
- Planning and Scheduling Professional
- WBS and Activity Identification
- Estimating Activity Durations
- Activity network Development
- Network Schedule Calculation
- Earned Value Management
- Project Report
CHAPTER 1 – PLANNING
- Input and Data
- Considerations and Constraints
CHAPTER 2 – SCHEDULING
- Input and Data (from Planning)
- Creating Schedule
- Maintain Schedule
- Schedule Output and Deliverables
They, at PM-Information House Professional Project Management Consultant and partner for NPM (National Project Management-Canada), Through a large pool of certified project management Consultants ,PgMP , PMP , PMI-RMP , PSP They provide Project Management Professional (PMP) preparation exam & Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) preparation exam , after you seat for the exam your Certificates will be accredited by PMI (Project Management Institute-USA). And, They provide Planning and Scheduling Professional (PSP) preparation exam accredited by AACEI (The Association for Advance Cost Engineer International).See all PM Information House courses