This course is designed for exporters to develop their presentation skills and understand the characteristics of effective presentation,its preparation and planning process including mind mapping using the appropriate presenting tools to improve their ability to handle and control effective communication.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the main characteristics of effective presentation, its preparation and planning process;
- Analyze audience behavior and needs;
- Use appropriate training audio-visual aids and power point techniques;
- Identify the most appropriate communicational tools for conveying the presentation message; and
- Improve ability of handling and reacting positively to questions and remarks from audience.
- Types of presentations
- Mind mapping
- Giving and receiving constructive feedback
- Seven steps of highly effective presentation
Who Should Attend
- Export specialists
- Executive managers
- Marketing managers
FTTC is a non-profit autonomous training institute under the auspices of the Ministry of Trade and Industry "MTI". FTTC aims at developing Egyptian export competitiveness through providing training services to enhance and empoTheyr exporters' skills, knowledge and capabilities.
FTTC is accredited and acknowledged by different international institutes and organizations specialized in the field of export promotion. FTTC is certificated according to the international standard ISO 9001.See all Foreign Trade Training Center courses