Product development is one of the main factors that drives SMEs towards competiveness, allowing them to stand out from their competitors and stimulate growth. It is responsive to changing consumers'needs and assuring the strategic competitive advantage through satisfying customers' requirements as well as quality standards & certification. This programme is an overview of the quality management systems.
By the end of the module, participants will be able to:
- Understand the different systems of TQM;
- Discover the importance of standardization in improving the quality;
- Identify the most important quality control certificates;
- Understand the main factors influencing the customers' perception of satisfaction and quality;
- Transfer of Technology
- Quality Assurance Certificate & Customer Satisfaction
- Total Quality Management
Who Should Attend
- Export managers and specialists
- Marketing managers
About Foreign Trade Training Center
FTTC is a non-profit autonomous training institute under the auspices of the Ministry of Trade and Industry "MTI". FTTC aims at developing Egyptian export competitiveness through providing training services to enhance and empoTheyr exporters' skills, knowledge and capabilities.
FTTC is accredited and acknowledged by different international institutes and organizations specialized in the field of export promotion. FTTC is certificated according to the international standard ISO 9001.See all Foreign Trade Training Center courses