The purpose of this module is to introduce strategies to increase employee involvement in the promotion of safety and health throughout the workplace. The strategies covered include using committees, conducting meetings, using various techniques to increase safety and health awareness, and providing training. Also described are job safety analysis (JSA) procedures.
- List characteristics of a safety and health committee structure using the best-practice approach.
- Identify the main functions and roles of a safety and health committee.
- Describe how to conduct an effective safety and health meeting.
- Describe and give examples of how to use perception surveys, employee recognition, safety contests and posters, and suggestion systems to promote safety and health issues.
- Describe the elements of emergency procedures training.
- List facts about a job safety analysis (JSA).
its a multidisciplinary, independent, privately owned consulting firm incorporated in Cairo-Egypt.
We_they started its activities with 100 years experience and established in the year 2000 for consulting and engineering field services.
our client in the industrial and petroleum sectors, in collaboration with our foreign associates, whom we represent in Egypt and the middle East.See all Egyptian Canadian Co. For Business Development courses