- Locations: Rd No 4125, Riffa, Bahrain
- Duration: 20 Hours
The course describes the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to manage time within projects. It covers determining and implementing the project schedule, and assessing time management outcomes.
By the completion of this course, learner should be able to:
- Understand the principles of Schedule management.
- Identify tools and techniques related to Schedule management.
- Determine project schedule.
- Implement project schedule.
- Assess time management outcomes.
Expected Qualification/Unit Level
To be equivalent to Level 8
Assessment criteria for each learning outcome
Learners will be assessed throughout the courses based on their competency shown in their work on their assignments.
Who should attend or potential job occupations
This courses is designed to suite each of the following roles:
- General Managers
- Project Manager
- Project Coordinators
- Business Managers
- Project Expeditors
- Supervisors, Site Engineers
- Business Consultants
- Contracting officers
Topic / Content outlines
The outline of the course will cover the following criteria as to which candidates will be acquired to:
- Determine the duration, effort, sequence and dependencies of tasks from the scope definition as the basis for the project schedule.
- Obtain input and approval for the project schedule from stakeholders.
- Select and use methods, techniques and tools, within delegated authority, to determine preferred schedule, time management plan/s, resource allocation and financial requirements.
- Obtain agreement to the schedule from relevant project authority and communicate this agreement to stakeholders to provide the basis for measurement of progress.
- Review project outcomes from available records and information to determine the effectiveness of time management activities.
- Identify and document time management issues and recommended improvements, and pass on to relevant project authority for application in future projects.
- Implement mechanisms to measure, record and report progress of activities in relation to the agreed schedule and plans.
- Conduct ongoing analysis of options to identify variances and to forecast the impact of changes to the schedule.
- Review progress throughout the project life cycle and implement agreed schedule changes to ensure consistency with changing scope, objectives and constraints related to time and resource availability.
- Develop responses to perceived, potential or actual schedule changes, ensure agreement by a higher project authority, and implement to maintain project objectives.
About Alwasat Training & Development Institute
Al-Wasat Training & Development Institute ( WTDI ) is headquartered in the Kingdom of Bahrain, and serves the Gulf market.
WTDI offers training for advancing careers of learners through gaining and improving skills and knowledge.
WTDI provides accredited, highly relevant programmemes in journalism, media, public relations and management.
WTDI provides individuals and corporations with state-of-the-art training in a variety of market-oriented courses and workshops covering core areas of interests, as well as soft skills and specialized topics such as leadership, quality, environment, e-learning, marketing, graphics and web development.See all Alwasat Training & Development Institute courses