- The workshop takes the form of lectures and exercises to impact the basics of the various kinds of risk.
- These are correlated with scope of a project with the aid of examples. Risk parameters and the costing of measures to control risk are derived from these examples.
- The workshop is concluded with observations on the mental response of management staff and colleagues in order to illustrate the subject
- The Coach and Trainer,
- Mr. Klaus Pannenbaecker
P u b l i c a t ions / Pa p e r s
- Project manager and co-author of Project Management Expert(RKW/GPM), 1st and 2nd Edition
- Publications and papers between 1973 and 2005 for meetings of GPM, IPMA and allied organizations in Germany and abroad
- Co-author of IPMA Competence Baseline ICB 3
H o n o r a r y A c t i v i t i e s
- GPM Board Member, Honorary G P M B o a r d P r e s i d e n t
- IPMA President, Vice President and Chairman, Fellow of IPMA
- GPM-AWARD Assessor
EMEND is a leading firm in Egypt providing professional services including Project Management, Training, Consultancy in addition to Valuation and other related activities essential for improving the performance of organizations and inpiduals.
EMEND was established in 1998 in Cairo as a team of Project Management professionals, highest quality trainers, most qualified valuators supported by Their multi disciplinary consultants who have a profound expertise and distinguished experiences in different areas:See all Emend courses