- Price BHD 500
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations AlJuffair
This course focuses on two important elements in project management: Scheduling and Cost Control. Participants will learn in detail how to manage the project in an effective way in terms of scheduling, controlling cost, and addressing the pertinent project manager roles and responsibilities.
On successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify documentation needed to provide inputs to scheduling and cost control
- Distinguish the various types and varios forms of common project costs
- Use the WBS to identify, assign and tabulate resources requirements
- Predict future project performance based on historical data
- Convert WBS to a network diagram
- Calculate schedule using PERT and the critical path method (CMP)
- Evaluate a project by using earned value management to identify the time and cost
- Describe the building-block concepts of costing systems
- Apply job costing and contract costing techniques to project management
Staff involved in project management requiring a deeper understanding of the concepts and the costing mechanisms
Project Management ? Fundamentals 394P
We_They plays a vital role in the training and development of human capital in the Kingdom of Bahrain. Our commitment to excellence has strengthened our position as the top provider of quality education across all major business disciplines. We serve as a partner to numerous world-class institutions; delivering thought leadership, research and advisory, assessment and training in the areas of Accounting and Finance, Academic, Executive Development, Banking, Leadership and Management, Insurance, Islamic Finance and Information Technology; resulting in a complete business solution.
We_They covers a wide spectrum of subject matter, with over 300 different courses offered to the financial and corporate market; tailor-made training solutions based on organisational requirements; specialised programmes taught by leading market specialists; and professional qualifications and degree programmes in partnership with major international organisations.
We_They continues to exceed global benchmarks for many of the qualifications it offers with its affiliates.
Since its inception in 1981, We_They has grown from training 450 applicants a year primarily within the banking industry, to 20,000 drawing participants from all sectors of the economy, and are proud to have qualified over 200,000 learners in the last 3 decades.
Our faculty comprise of market practitioners, academics and qualified senior industry professionals. Their perse backgrounds ensure an enriched participant experience, striking the perfect balance between theory and practice.
We_They has made its mark internationally with clients in Asia, Africa, Europe, USA and the Middle East, well on its way to becoming the global institute of choice.See all Bahrain Institute for Banking & Finance courses