- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 10 Days
- Locations Nasr City
Your ability as a project manager to demonstrate best practices in project management—both on the job and through professional certification—is becoming the standard to compete in today's fast-paced and highly technical workplace. This course expands upon the basic concepts of project management you discovered in the Project Management Fundamentals course, and offers a job-related approach to successful project management across application areas and industries.
- Course Introduction
- Nature ofthePMP Exam
- History of the PM P Certification and Exam
- Latest Developments in the Exam process
- Test procedure
- Application Process and Requirements
- The nature and Type of Questions
- Recertification and the Professional Development Program
- Framework of Project Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Human Resource Management
- Project Communications Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholders Management
- Project Integration Management
- Understand the nature and tricks of the PMP Exam ^Prepare to pass the PMP® exam
- Understand the whole areas of knowledge in the PMBoK® "the latest version, 5th edition
- Align your project management knowledge with PMBOK® Guide terminology and definitions *Exam Strategies, Review and Q & A *PMP® Certification Prep
Smart link is a privately owned company with many years of experience in Egypt.
market share is continually increasing during such short period of time due to the team’s dynamism, management successful methodology and the high technical competence of its field team.
Smart link management strategy focused on continuous measurement of its customer satisfaction and their feedback considering
a certain criteria during selection process.
Smart link is specialized training Academy dedicated to providing international and tailored certificate training, consulting,
Management and out sourcing in Egypt.