- Duration Up to 15 days
- Locations Al Sufouh, Najma...+2 more
Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification is the most distinguished professional qualification for project managers offered by Project Management Institute (PMI)®. The certification is relevant for professionals who are seeking to advance their career by completing the PMP® certification exam that is based on Project Management Institute, A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOK® Guide) -Fifth Edition, Project Management Institute, Inc., 2013.
Our blended learning program equips you with the right information required to ace the PMP® and Certified Associate of Project Management (CAPM)® exams, and is based on the principles that are outlined in the PMBOK® Guide. Now you can enhance your competence and knowledge in Project management techniques, and establish your ability to handle complex project challenges with confidence.
The PMP® certification is very relevant in the global IT industry, and gives you the edge by showing your employers that you have the skills and training to get a project done from start to finish. If time and place constraints prevent you from attending a workshop course, then you could consider our Online Guided PMP® Exam Prep course to prepare for the PMP® or CAPM® exams at your own convenience.
What you will receive from our 35-hour PMP® course:
From the course:
- Learn to define and describe common terminology, manage projects faster while using fewer resources
- Avoid common mistakes in managing projects and learn the many tricks of the trade
- Apply International Project Management Standards from PMI® (the PMBOK® Guide) to real-world situations
- Study PMBOK® Guides Five Process Groups, Ten Knowledge Areas, And The Area Of Professional and Social Responsibility
- Gain skills needed to pass the PMI®s Project Management Professional (PMP)® Certification Exam
- Prepare for PMP® /CAPM® exams and master test-taking techniques
- Learn PMBOK® Guide terms, definitions, and processes
- Practice styles and types of questions modelled on PMP®/CAPM® exams
From the workshop :
- 100 Days extra free online access to our LMS Portal
- 35 PDUs certificate on completion of 35 hours of training
- 6 Full-Length Mock Exams featuring 1200 practice questions
- Knowledge Area Questionnaire featuring 300 questions on the 10 Knowledge Areas
- PMP® Exam Blue print (PMP® Exam Application steps and procedure)
- PMP® Math Formula sheet with examples
- Exam Tips and Techniques to clear Certification
- Quick Revision of course outline (Video)
- 14 Hrs of High Quality full length Audio-Video in keeping with the chapters in PMBOK® Guide
- PMP® Exam Test Drive Series (Video simulation of the PMP® Exam)
- Free Project Management Templates ready to use for your company projects. (No public distribution)
- Hard copy of the courseware
- Downloadable courseware e-book
- Complete PMP® Application assistance (Assistance with PMI® Registration, PMI® Membership, & PMI® Application procedure)
- End-to-end support via phone, mail, and chat
The Knowledge Hut company was formed by globally like-minded people from the training, marketing & sales, operations IT industry, who realized the need for such a market place for trainings and consulting business. The team consists of engineers, management and IT professionals with a passion to contribute to the growth of the company and providing value to customers.
Since inception KnowledgeHut has been inspiring corporate and individuals across the globe with its exceptionally well built corporate training and consulting services. They realize that the solutions they provide mean very little unless they create value to their clients.See all KnowledgeHut courses