- Fees / Price Early Bird: AED 4,216 Standard AED 4,767
- Duration 3 days (day session) 5 days (evening session)
- Timings Daytime: 9am-6pm Evening: 6pm-10pm
- Location Doha
Widely accepted as a global benchmark to recognize proficiency and skills in Project Management, the Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification will certify an individual’s ability to successfully drive and manage a project. PMI’s
Project Management Professional (PMP®) credential is recognized worldwide as the definitive industry-recognized certification for project managers.
Our blended learning program equips you with the right information required to ace the PMP and CAPM exams, and is based on the principles that are outlined in A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge — Fifth Edition(PMBOK® Guide). Now you can enhance your competence and knowledge in Project management techniques, and establish your ability to handle complex project challenges with confidence.
The PMP® certification is very relevant in today’s IT industry, and gives you the edge by showing your employers that you have the skills and training to get a project done from start to finish. If time and place constraints prevent you from attending a classroom course, then you could consider our Online Guided PMP Exam Prep course to prepare for the PMP or CAPM exams at your own convenience.
What will I learn?
- Introduction to PMP Certification Course
- Project management Framework
- Project Management Processes
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Human Resource Management
- Project Communication Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
- PMI Professional & Social Responsibility
- PMP Exam Tips & Tricks
Associate Project Managers, Project Managers, IT Project Managers, Project Coordinators, Project Analysts, Project Leaders, Senior Project Managers, Team Leaders, Product Managers, Program Managers, Project Sponsors, and Project Team Members seeking PMP or CAPM certification.
How will I benefit from taking this course?
From this course:
- Learn to define and describe common terminology, manage projects faster while using fewer resources
- Avoid common mistakes in managing projects and learn the many tricks of the trade
- Apply International Project Management Standards from PMI (the PMBOK® Guide) to real-world situations
- Study PMBOK® Guide's Five Process Groups, Ten Knowledge Areas, And The Area Of Professional and Social Responsibility
- Gain skills needed to pass the PMI’s Project Management Professional (PMP®) Certification Exam
- Prepare for PMP/CAPM exams and master test-taking techniques
- Learn PMBOK® Guide terms, definitions, and processes
- Practise styles and types of questions modelled on PMP/CAPM exams
From the Workshop:
- 100 days access to our PMP® e-learning program
- PMBOK® 5th Edition Handbook (Not applicable in India)
- 35 PDUs certificate on completion of :
- 19 hrs online training on a 2-day course
- 11 hrs online training on a 3-day course
- 3 hrs online training on a 4-day course OR
- 15hrs online training on a 5-day course(half day course)
- 6 Full-Length Mock Exams featuring 1200 practice questions
- Knowledge Area Questionnaire featuring 300 questions on the 10 Knowledge Areas
- PMP® Exam Blue print (PMP® Exam Application steps and procedure)
- PMP® Math Formula sheet with examples
- Exam Tips and Techniques to clear Certification
- Quick Revision of course outline (Video)
- 14 Hrs of High Quality full length Audio-Video in keeping with the chapters in PMBOK® 5
- PMP® Exam Test Drive Series (Video simulation of the PMP® Exam)
- Free Project Management Templates ready to use for your company projects. (No public distribution)
- Hard copy of the courseware
- Downloadable courseware e-book
- Complete PMP® Application assistance (Assistance with PMI® Registration, PMI® Membership, & PMI® Application procedure)
- End-to-end support via phone, mail, and chat
How will I be assessed?
- Heightened quality of service delivery and faster business growth
- Increased organizational credibility and competitiveness
- Greater staff retention and motivation factor
- Improved efficiencies, saving on time and costs
- Lowering risk factors and ensuring compliance
- Decreasing employee turnover and attrition
Will I recieve a certificate of completion?
Once you complete the specified numbers of hours of e-learning on our website, we will issue the 35 PDU certificate and there is no extra cost associated for the PDU's.
Possess a Secondary Degree (High School Diploma, Associate's Degree, or Global equivalent) with minimum of five (5) years / 60 months of unique (non-overlapping) Project Management experience, with 7,500 hours in leading and directing projects, and 35 hours of Project Management Education
Possess a four (4) year degree (Bachelor's Degree or the Global equivalent) and a minimum 3 years of Project Management experience, with 4,500 hours in leading and directing projects, and 35 hours of Project Management Education
The Knowledge Hut company was formed by globally like-minded people from the training, marketing & sales, operations IT industry, who realized the need for such a market place for trainings and consulting business. The team consists of engineers, management and IT professionals with a passion to contribute to the growth of the company and providing value to customers.
Since inception KnowledgeHut has been inspiring corporate and individuals across the globe with its exceptionally well built corporate training and consulting services. They realize that the solutions they provide mean very little unless they create value to their clients.See all Knowledge Hut courses