- Price AED 7,000
- Duration 5 Days
- Timings 10am to 5pm
- Location Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Why study this course ?
We are certified by the Project Management Institution PMI in America No. we can assist individuals in preparing for the PMI's certification exam and help job seekers gain high salaried positions in the industry.
Who is this course for?
- Project managers and other project team members
- Managers of project managers
- Project customers and other project stakeholders
- Consultants and other specialist in project management and related field.
- Engineers in any field
- Anyone who intended to take PMP exam
What will I learn?
- Introduction to PMBOK 5TH Edition.
- Project management framework
- Project life cycle organization
- Project management process
- Project integration management
- Project quality management
- Project human resources integration management
- Project communication management
- Project t procurement management
- Project scope management
- Project time management
- Project cost management
- Project risk management
- PMI code of professional responsibility
How will I benefit from taking this course?
It helps job seekers gain high salaried positions in the industry.
- Certificate years of experience
- Educational certificates
SAC For Training is considered to be one of the most highly acclaimed training centers directed to aid the companies and business organizations in Kingdome of Saudi Arabia. It has been successful in reaching the highest level of proficiency and efficiency.
Training is given to prepare trainees in various work fields and different managerial levels, to enable them to develop adequate and move precise managerial and technical policies so that their organizations can become more competitive and adaptable to market changes.
Our Programs are established to provide general education and career-oriented courses to the general public, as well as to public and private organizations, companies and entities seeking human resource enrichment for their employees.
Our programs are committed to the principle of “learning is a lifelong process.” The activities should make a direct contribution to the education and well-being ofKingdome of Saudi Arabia and the Middle East. Therefore, we offer opportunities for people of all ages to participate in non-credit, non-degree, professional training programs and personal enhancement courses in a variety of formats, specifically designed to meet the needs of both local and expatriate learners.
In order to meet the highest professional standards and to relate to the needs of our students and clients, our programs are committed to maintaining the highest (ethical).
Our training Center today has the capability and the ambition to confront the new challenges created by the restructuring of the world economy. This in num which has opened up new opportunities for contract training, in particular, as well as other kinds of consultation and human resource development activities.See all Skills and Ability Company (SAC) - UAE courses
Project Management Related Questions
Could you please guide me, as what are the requirements for taking Quantity Surveying course? I w...
Unanswered //Oct 8, 2016 Project Management, Quantity Surveying