- Duration / Course length: Upto 36 Hours
- Timings: Flexible
Course detailsThe PMP Certificate is the most recognized and respected credential in the field of project management. This workshop is dedicated to helping students earn their certificate by preparing them to pass the PMP exam. It focuses on key concepts in each of the process and knowledge areas, including the recently added professional responsibility section. The course begins with an introduction to the exam and why it exists.
- To be able to understand the Project Lifecycle
- To be able to describe characteristics of Projects
- To be able to describe the characteristics of project phases
- To be able to describe Project Management processes
- To be able to describe organizational and socioeconomic influences on the project
- To be able to describe Project Management knowledge areas
- To prepare for PMP Certification Examination
- To provide you with the needed knowledge to successfully complete the exam
- To be able to describe key management skills used to manage the project management processes
- Project Lifecycle and Organization
- Processes for a project Manage
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Human Resource Management
- Project Communications Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
Throughout the seminar, participants are prompted to respond to:
- A copy of the PMBOK Guide for each participant in the workshop
- PowerPoint presentation.
Those needing to prepare for Project Management Institute's PMP certification exam to successfully pass the exam. Also, for those that attended any Project Management Certification program in the past and need a "refresher" course before taking the PMP exam. Updated on 13 January, 2021
About Khawarizmi Training Solutions
The Continuing Education Center (CEC) at Al Khawarizmi International College (KIC) has been established since 1985 as a leading provider of training and development services for individuals and corporate groups in the UAE. The Continuing Education Center at KIC offers a wide range of courses in the fields of IT, Business and English Language. The training center has obtained partnerships with some of the most recognized training and testing organizations globally, such as Microsoft, Comptia, Adobe, Pearson Vue, Association of Business Practitioners (ABP), Project Management Institute (PMI), and King's English School, which is currently running a branch at KIC.
Over the years, we have managed to build one of the strongest training methodologies in the region, which focuses on developing trainees on an individual basis, and making sure trainees are able to apply the knowledge they learn in their professional lives. To achieve this, some of the most qualified instructors globally have joined us, and today they play an integral role in providing our trainees with one-on-one attention.See all Khawarizmi Training Solutions courses
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.