Your ability as a project manager to demonstrate best practices in project management—both on the job and through professional certification—is becoming the standard to compete in today's fast-paced and highly technical workplace. This course expands upon the basic concepts of project management you discovered in the Project Management Fundamentals course and covers in-depth the essential elements of managing a successful project. Focusing on the generally accepted practices of project management recognized by the Project Management Institute, Inc. PMI ®, this course offers you a standards-based approach to successful project management across application areas and industries.
You will apply the generally accepted project management best practices recognized by the PMI to successfully manage projects.
This course is designed for experienced project managers who desire
- Delivery Method
- Instructor led, group-paced, classroom-delivery learning model with structured hands-on activities.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Initiate a project.
- Define project scope.
- Develop schedule and cost performance baselines for a project.
- Plan project quality, staffing, and communications.
- Analyze project risks.
- Define project procurement requirements.
- Execute the project.
- Control the project.
- Close the project."
About Etisalat Academy
We_They is the largest single-source business and telecom training solutions provider in the Middle East. For 30 years we have been providing training consultancy and human capital development services to telecoms, government agencies, oil & gas companies, financial institutions and organizations across all industries and business sectors.
We provide training and development programs ranging from cutting-edge technology courses in 3G, WiMAX, VoIP or IPTV, to career-changing leadership masterclasses, strategy workshops and business management seminars.
Based in the UAE and operating a 1.2 Million square feet training facility in Dubai, our partner network spans two continents and delivers world class training solutions to customers in over 28 countries in GCC and MENA regions.
We help organisations to:
- Develop effective leaders, managers and team members
- Discover and overcome competency gaps
- Measure and improve performance
- Build teams and improve communication
- Recruit and retain talent
- Build a knowledge culture
- Create an organisation-wide competency framework
- Stay competitive by using cutting-edge technology
Project Management Related Questions
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.