This course expands upon the basic concepts of project management you discovered in the Project Management Fundamentals course, and offers a job-related approach to successful project management across application areas and industries.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Project managers.
- Program managers.
- Project team leaders who have several years of experience initiating.
- Planning and managing projects.
- Project team members who are interested in enhancing their career by preparing to become a certified PMP or anyone who's launching or establishing a new project and needs the experience of how run and manage this project.
Introduction to Project Management Fundamentals: Project Management Context.
Workshop: Create Project Charter.
- Project Management Processes
- Project Stakeholder Management.
Workshop: Establish project stakeholders register.
- Project Scope Management.
Workshop: Create WBS for the project given in 1th day assignment
- Project Time Management.
Workshop:Create Project Schedule & Define Projects Critical Paths
- Project Human Resources Management.
- Project Cost Management.
- Project Quality Management.
Workshop Create Project RAM & RACI.
- Project Communications Management.
- Project Risk Management.
Workshop Create Project Risk Register & Risk Response Plan
- Project Procurement Management.
- Project Integration Management.
WorkshopPMP MOCK test (200 Questions)…QAI proprietary
- Exam Preparation.
END OF COURSE ASSESSMENT:
- By the end of the course every trainee will have a final project to meet the following course objectives.
OUR COMMITMENTS AND FOLLOW UP PROGRAM
- We are committed to full money back guarantee if the delegate's satisfaction is less than 85% in this course.
- You can replay the same course within 6 month (Up to free seats).
- After this course and any course in Jadarat, you get a life-time follow up as we keep following up with you assisting in all what you need of help and answers for inquiries related to the studied topic.
- For Companies: Nominate a replacement of your employee to attend the same course if your employee resigned within 6 months of finishing the training.
Jadarat is established to develop the leadership and innovation capacity of individuals and corporates in the Middle East. Our prolonged relations with our loyal customers are achieved through our commitment to quality in content, joyfulness in delivery, and excellence in operation. We guarantee unforgettable learning experience, holistic approach to leadership development, and innovative learning interventions that assure lasting change for our clients.See all Jadarat International courses