- Fees / Price
- Duration 36 Hours
- Locations Abdeen
The 47 project management processes identified in PMBOK Guide Fifth Edition are grouped into 10 knowledge areas. A knowledge area basically refers to an area of specialization like Time management or Cost management. The knowledge area includes a set of concepts, key words and activities specific to that particular field of project management.
The 10 knowledge areas that are used on most projects most of the time are listed below:
- Project Integration Management.
- Project Scope Management.
- Project Time Management.
- Project Cost Management.
- Project Quality Management.
- Project Human Resource Management.
- Project Communications Management.
- Project Risk Management.
- Project Procurement Management.
- Project Stakeholder Management.
- The content is accredited from Project Management Institute - USA
- Certificate of Attendance for 36 hours that required to pass the PMP International exam
- A proper mix of lectures, Q&A, sharing, discussions, individual & group exercises and case studies
At the age of a dynamic and progressive world, with emerging political and economic challenges reshaping business and investment tracks, entrepreneurs value 'continuous professional development' and high-powered Management Systems to be up to meeting the world dynamics with fortitude of knowledge and skilled problem solving.
CORE Management Consulting took flight with success in 2009 to be part of the Management Revolution Industry, engraving their mark with notable progress in the MENA region as catalyst for business development for a variety of highly successful projects in fields of FMCGs, Health Care, Construction, Business Coaching and Customer Support.See all Core Management Consultancy courses