- Price TBA
- Duration 35 Hours
- Locations Lebanon Beirut Sodeco Road, Sodeco Square, Block B, 8th & 10th Floor
Whenever a new product needs to be developed, marketing campaign need to be launched or building bridges, Project Management is needed. Project Management is the best practices and techniques to ensure that projects deliver the outcome that they were created for. The Project Management Institute has developed a project management standard that covers all the processes and the knowledge areas of project management. This standard is known as PMBOK® Guide– Project Management Body of Knowledge.
This course will introduce project management following the guidance of the PMBOK® Guide
Who should attend?
- Project Management Professional PMP® is oriented to:
- Professionals seeking comprehensive knowledge on Project Management
- Professionals seeking PMP® certification and credential
- Organizational Influences and Project Life cycle
- Organizational cultures, styles and communications influences
- Organizational structures influences
- Organizational Assets and environmental factors
- Project stakeholders and the Project team
- Project life cycle and Phases
- Project Management Processes
- Identify Project Management Process Groups
- Role of the Project Management Knowledge Areas
- Project data and information
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Human Resource Management
- Project Communications Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Professional & Social Responsibility
Whether you are looking to further develop your IT skills or whether you are acquiring profound business knowledge, Formatech is the place for you.
Letter of the CEO
Formatech provides you with the tools and knowledge needed to advance in both your career and your personal life. We are committed to your success - for your success is our ultimate achievement. Therefore, we strive to continually deliver excellence.
Formatech Certified Trainers have demonstrated outstanding abilities in aiding and advising learners to become more productive in their working environments. The trainers are qualified professionals who are willingly able to share their knowledge and experiences with you.
Our course offerings expand as we continue to grow. We offer more than 500 IT courses at our state-of-the-art Learning Centers (and/or clients’ premises), ranging from end-user courses to the highest level of advanced IT trainings offered in the Middle-East. In addition, we also offer essential Business workshops that will enhance your overall performance.
We are currently able to cater to all our customer’s needs due to the fact that new global training providers have joined our list of partners.
In addition, our centers at Dubai Knowledge Village (Dubai, UAE) and in Iraq, Erbil aim to serve our GCC and levant clients by being in close proximity with them and by continuously being able to serve them with our most valuable asset: our trainers.See all Formatech Lebanon courses