- Price TBA
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Heliopolis
This program is based primarily on the Project Management Institute's (PMI®) "A Guide to the Project Management Body Of Knowledge, Third Edition" (PMBOK® Guide) standards and certification Process for the designation of PMP® "Project Management Professional" from PMI. It is a comprehensive program that will Assist individuals in preparing for the PMI's certification exam.
- Comprehensive Knowledge for the project management areas.
- In-depth review of the PMBOK 2004.
- Cover all topics of PMP exam that enable learners to pass the exam.
- Anyone who intends to take the PMP.
- Project managers and other project team members.
- Managers of project managers.
- Project customers and other project stakeholders.
- Educators teaching project management and related subjects.
- Consultants and other specialists in project management and related fields.
- Trainers developing project management educational programs.
- Introduction to PMBOK 3rd edition.
- Project Management Framework
- Project Life Cycle & Organization
- Project Management Processes
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Human Resource Integration Management
- Project Communications Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- PMI Code of Professional Responsibility
It is the sole and pioneer Protocol and Etiquette Academic Centre of Excellency in the Middle Eastern market. It is newly implemented in the training domain to provide training, recruitment. and business development and consultations to any organization in the Middle East.See all Protocol & Etiquette Academic Centre of Excellency courses